Chapter One

Chapter One-

*Bailey's POV*

Today is the last day of seventh grade! Finally summer! Hello late nights, beaches, sleepovers, and goodbye drama, homework, and school in general! This summer is going to be so much fun! My best friends and I have practically already planned it out!

When the dismissal bell rang everyone ran. I decided to just take my time so I wouldn't get trampled like last year. Finally when the classroom was clear, I grabbed my chevron back pack and headed out the door. I met my best friend, Brooke, and we got on our bus. The whole bus ride we just talked about the summer and all of our plans. We got so distracted that I almost didn't get off at my stop. Luckily my brother Mason was on the bus. I said goodbye to Brooke and told her to text me asap. Mason and I walked of the bus and into our house. When we walked through the door my mom and other older brother, Dylan, were sitting at the kitchen table. My mom had a very happy expression on her face but my brother had a mixed expression on his face. My mom waved her hand at us motioning us to come to the table. Mason and I looked at each other and then walked to the table. Then when nobody was expecting it, she showed us her hand. On her ring finger she has a beautiful new diamond ring on her hand. I was so happy for her. Unfortunately my happiness faded when she told us we were moving to North Carolina in less than three days.