Chapter Three

Thank you guys for more than 250 reads! It means a lot to me!(: 

*Bailey's POV*

The next three days went by way faster than I wanted them to. Brooke was with me 24/7 as she promised. We cried and laughed a lot. My family went over to her house on the last night and then I spent the night at Brooke's house for the last time. We barely got any sleep but I guess that was ok since I had a long car ride ahead of me. 

After I got back from Brooke's, we packed up the last couple of things into the moving truck and I did a double check to make sure none of us were forgetting anything. After looking around at the empty house it finally hit me that we were moving and possibly never coming back. I broke down crying. When my brother Dylan came into the house and saw me, he instantly ran over to me and comforted me. He told me that everything was goning to be ok. 

More and more thoughts and questions were coming into my head. Inbetween sobs I asked him what if mom forgets about us or pays more attention to our new stepdad. I also asked him that if our stepdad has kids if they will be mean or rude. Dylan just told me not to worry about it and that everything would be worked out and would turn out ok. He gave me another hug and then we headed outside to the car.

Once were all situated in the car, I plugged my ear phones in and took one last look at our house and then we were off. I fell asleep and before I knew it, we were already half way there. When I woke up from my sleep I started to ask my mom questions. When I asked her who she was getting married to she replied with the name Chad Grier. I didn't really think anything of it so I asked if he had any kids. She said that he had three boys, Will who is 19, Nash who is 16, and Hayes who is 13. After she told me that, it hit me. My new stepbrothers are the vine famous Griers. 

Thanks so much for reading! Mini cliffhanger I guess(: Remember to vote and comment some things you want to see happening in this story!(: