One

~Frank's POV~

"Stay the night at the Haunted House." Um.. excuse me, what?

"Really, Ray? That's really all you could think of?" Damn, this game of truth or dare just got ten times more boring. 

It was a Friday night and we had school off today. Ray decided that he wanted to have a couple friends over and hang out for a while. Pete, Ray, and I spent most of the day just lounging at Ray's place when  Pete decided we should do something other than stare at a screen in the same vicinity. 

Ray is probably the best friend anyone could ever wish for. He's nice- he was the only one who noticed the small emo kid in the corner of the classroom that everyone else liked to pick on. I like to think of him as an optimist, because he sure as hell is way more positive than me. I count him as the most bad ass in my little group. He has a lot of confidence, flaunting that 'fro around school like it's nobody's business.  

"Oh, Frankie, you scared?" Pete is always finding stupid reasons to pick a fight with someone. He doesn't mean to hurt anyone, that's just how Pete is. He's a good person when you finally get to know him, just be nice to him and he won't be a complete dick to you.

"No, I just think that it was a stupid dare." The 'Haunted House' wasn't really haunted, it just looked like the kind of house you would see in a horror movie. The brick was all moldy, some of the windows were broken. It was old and decaying, the bricks on the outside are covered in ivy. The roof was caving in at some places. I don't mind, although I don't really pay attention to the house much.

Ray decided my response was a 'yes' and he said, "So you'll do it then. Call us when you get there tonight."

Our pathetic game of truth or dare ended about 20 minutes later, when Pete decided it was time for him to pass out on Ray's floor.

"I guess I'll go now...." Frank was dreading spending the night at the Haunted House. It was cold, and he had no electricity to charge his phone. Ray, being the polite little fuck he is, said, "You can stay a bit, you don't have to go now. Maybe have some dinner before you go? It wouldn't hurt to eat something."

I wasn't that hungry, but I thought I could be nice for once and pick at a plate of pasghetti. (thnks, @PastelPunkPrincess for that one love ya) After that I thanked Ray for dinner, got my shit, and left. It was about a 2 mile walk from Ray's house to the Haunted House. I popped my earbuds in and started walking. 

About 30 minutes later, I arrived at the dark, decaying house.

------

Hey, guys! So, I've had this idea for a lonG time now, and I finally got around to actually writing the story.

This is my second fic, so I'm kind of new to this thing. I'm thinking of republishing my phanfic, Black Hair and Blue Eyes, so it won't be as shit as it is now.

This is my first Frerard fic, so wish me luck, guys!

"That's it for now, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals. Peace out!" 

                                                                              ~Thomas Sanders

(wow, 563 words. im proud of myself)