1st September 2016

(Aradia's POV)
We meet up with the Alphas out side our town. We all are worried about going back to normal life. We decided to stop at the Captor Family Farm and hope things go well. Let's knock.

(Psiioniic,s POV)
Someone's is knocking on the door. If it is the Nori Family iI swear to god I will kill them. The door is open and i believe i am daydreaming. I swear i am dreaming. This is a day I have wanted to see for two years. I pull my two boys in to a hug.

"I don't think I would ever see you two agian," I say. The boys never say anything but hold onto me, "I am going to call the others to come up and the police. Thank god you all are alive."

I call the police and tell them and then work though my contacts of their parents and get them to come up here. I call Bro and he told his mum, who was staying with him and both were relived. We all are.

(Delarosa's POV)
I was so surprised when Psii called me, To tell me that they are all alive. All the kids are at the farm. I grab my coat and shoes. Shoes on feet and ran out the door coat and keys in hand.

Outside waiting is Signless in his car to take me and Disciple to the farm. After we had picked up Disciple we headed to the farm. We ended up having to collect Redglare after she was seen having car problems. We finally got there after what felt like forever.

They were all outside. The police was waiting for us to arrive and reunite us with our kids. I got over to Kanaya and Porrim, and huged both of them. Slowly others followed sute.

(Tavros's POV)

Dad pulled me and Rufioh into a hug. He was crying. Dad was crying. Most of us were crying, we were so happy. Excited and relived. Rufioh seemed more self-conscious about his back. I don'tknow why but dad seems to know why. He is the coolest person I know.

We finally got home to our rooms. They have been left exactly how we left them. They are cleaner than we left them. Dadeft our rooms like he knew we both would come back someday. Rufioh has been gone two years and dad was always making sure his room is ready for when he came back.