Victim #1

"This world is just... a crappy game."

- Sora & Shiro (No Game No Life)

Name: Nora

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 110 lbs

Age: 14

Description: Well liked female student in Riverdale High school. Does well in sports, as well as academic aspects. Hazel eyes, short blonde hair. Average height and weight, likes Cinnamon Buns with extra glaze. Doesn't actually like the person she's turned into, or the people she hangs out with. Very negative, although it doesn't show in her "personality" she has created for herself.

----------------------

Nora woke up, feeling like she was the child crap and shit had. Well, she was their child. She liked to call her parents shit and crap because it described them perfectly. They left her there.

She took a shower in about 15 minutes before she dried her hair and prepared to head out. For breakfast, like always, she had 2 cinnamon buns that she ate on the way to school. She lived by herself, claiming she lived with her grandparents. They were long dead, but since she didn't want to waste money on their funeral, she buried them in some public park hill.

It sure was going to be funny when they find her grandparents' skulls in the playground. The kids were probably going to have nightmares for weeks. Just the thought made her want to laugh out loud, but since she was walking to school, she didn't want to seem demented in public. So, she bit the inside of her mouth a little too hard, and she drew blood. She didn't react in the slightest because she had to keep up an appearance.

So, she kept on walking with a fake confident stride as she said hello to the parents' of her classmates.

When she arrived in school, she was showered with "Hello"s and "How are you doing?"s. She was disgusted, really. What people would do to be friends with the "popular" kids. She never liked them, they were too fake. If Nora had shown them her true, gruesome personality, they would surely shiver back to where they came from.

Her real self was negative, very distinct from her fake, bubbly personality. After all, what person wouldn't want to be popular, outgoing, and confident? Right?

Most people would agree, but not her. She was simply not the type of person who wanted to be popular. But, if she wanted a successful life, she had to keep up her appearance.

"NORA!" Vanessa, a girl who was over dramatic and sassy screamed.

"Where have you been all summer? None of our classmates saw you. We were worried, thinking that you were going to be found dead any time now!" Vanessa said, with a fake worried tone in her voice. Nora could sense it as well, but remembering she was supposed to be her friend, she smiled.

"I wasn't really going to tell you, but an organization reached out to me and asked if I wanted to go to Japan to study the culture there from the first day of summer vacation to the last day." Nora said, and being the extremely talented actress she was, Vanessa believed her. "I'm sorry I didn't let you guys know. I really did want to, but it was just too sudden and I had homework and..."

Nora put on an overwhelmed face, which tricked Vanessa, again.

"Oh. I guess we're just not that important to you then!" Vanessa said, trying to cover up the truth that statement held, only to fail. Nora had to resist the urge to roll her eyes at Vanessa's fakeness and horrible acting.