Victim #2 &3 [Special Chap pt1]

"... tears

it's a new art form showing people how little we care"

-Lorde (Tennis Court)

Name: Tiana

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 89 lbs

Age: 14

Description: A freshman at Riverdale High school. The epitome of fake and bitchy. Extremely liked by people with similar personalities, but hated by others with contradicting personalities. Long, curly brown hair and blue eyes. Will do almost anything for attention, be it drugs, sex or both. Dating football quarterback, Arthur. Dumb, but not too dumb. Grades below average.

Name: Arthur

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 153 lbs

Age: 15

Description: A freshman at Riverdale High. Very athletic, and on the football team but a huge dick. Extremely dumb, and gullible. Will do anything for 5 dollars. Paid 5$ to date Tiana. Blonde hair, black eyes, was 5' 3" in 8th grade, but after a growth spurt, he is now 6' 3". Horrible grades, but somehow not expelled because of his filthy rich parents. 

-----------------

2 days later

Nora sighed as she remembered she had to stop by her hotel tomorrow. The room she was currently in was in the heart of the shack, and it would set ablaze, masking her existence if anyone tried to come in without following specific instructions.

The hidden basement beneath the room had two blankets, a pillow, two handguns, one rifle, 20 pocket knives, 10 Swiss army knives, and 50 throwing knives. It also had army rations and water. The room above had a cooler which contained water, bread, granola bars, army rations, energy drinks and cereal. In the corner of the room, there was a bag with a few guns filled with blanks and 5 knives. Next to it, a metal safe with three combinations stood. In the center of the room, there was a bed which covered up the entrance for the hidden room. Opening it was hard, so by the time intruders discovered this place, they would be far too late as there was a tunnel that led outside.

This shack was made 2 years ago, when she discovered he had died. When she killed Bob Jerry, her best friend. Nora was determined to avenge him by killing her last, after the rest of the class was dead. She knew they had something to do with it. At least she thought she did.

She pushed these thoughts to the back of her head and walked over to the safe, and entered all three combinations, unlocking it. She looked through all her binders and she found the one labeled "M[2][3]", indicating that she was going to kill targets 2 and 3 at the same time. She opened it up, and saw the first name, causing her to glower at the innocent letters dancing on the plain white paper. Then Nora skimmed through and got to the second person, deepening the scowl placed on her face.

The two names on the papers were Tiana and Arthur. They were a couple, more or less but their relationship is what you'd call... fake. Arthur is paid 5$ to be Tiana's boyfriend. But everyone knew, and they also knew that they always went to another person's house every day. Every day. No one said anything though, because even if they were lacking in the mental area, they were definitely not putting up with any bullshit. Everyone knew this, so they didn't point it out. The sluttiest freshman and the worst fuckboy were meant to be together after all.

She brought her attention back to the files and started memorizing their schedules that she collected during the first month of school. She looked over at their details, determining which routes she should take to avoid CCTVs and students.