Character Information

Honestly this book is only up because of bottomluke . Also I want to thank every single one of you that is reading this book because you are so amazing and important to me! Thank you so much for giving me the confidence to post this! Some stuff in this book will be graphic, but I will try to put trigger warnings up. If I miss something very important, and you think I should put a warning, please tell me nicely.
So the information below isn't really important, but it's the stuff I like to know in a book so yeah.. You could read it if you'd like.

Ashton Irwin. A 23 year old murderer. The police are unaware that he kills. He has honey blonde hair, hazel eyes and is Bisexual. He kidnapped Luke/ Luce Hemmings. Luke is 16 years old, has blonde hair and blue eyes. Luke is Genderfluid and prefers to wear 'girl clothes' even when a boy.

Michael Clifford. A 23 year old who has an obsession with kidnapping younger children and killing them. He has red hair, and green eyes. Micheal is Pansexual.  Jasmine is 8 years old and has brown hair and brown eyes. She is Straight {I only made her straight because when I was 8 I thought I was straight too}

Calum Hood. A 19 year old but don't let that make you think he isn't smart. Calum does a mixture of killing, selling people and drugs, and many other things. He has dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Calum is Demisexual. Jade is 17 years old and has lime green hair with blue streaks in it. She always has purple contacts in. She is Asexual.

The Hemmings family in this book will have the same names as Luke's real parents, but I know that his family would never do this ok?