Chapter Six

Luce's point of view.
When I wake up in the morning, me and the girls are cuddled up on one bed. I smile, but it doesn't last. I hear the basement door open quietly and then someone quietly starts coming down. I sit up in bed, trying not to wake the girls up.

I see Calum and when he notices that I'm awake, he walks over to the bed slowly. I cower away, trying to hide from the tall, dark male in front of me. I feel so exposed, me only being dressed in what I had on yesterday. He smiles down at me, and grabs my upper arm, pulling me up quickly. I cry out in pain, which wakes the girls up almost instantly. They both look up, and when they see what's going on they look down.

Calum brings me upstairs, and motions for the girls to follow, which they do with out questioning. When we get up the stairs, Calum pulls me into a small, cute kitchen. They must want breakfast or something. Michael and Ashton look up from each other, and Ashton smiles when he sees me. He gets up and walks over.

" Good morning baby girl. We need you to make us some breakfast, pancakes should be good ok?" He questions, but I know it's a demand. I nod, and Michael tells the girls to get out everything that I need to make the pancakes.

The pancakes are almost done when I feel a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist. I assume it's Ashton, but I'm shocked when I turn to see Calum. He smiles and starts kissing up my neck, and I begin to try squirm away. Key word try. I found out quickly that trying to get away from him was a big mistake.

" Ash, me and Luce are going upstairs. We'll be back down I'm time for breakfast. Jade, finish making the pancakes and don't burn them this time." He says, pulling on my wrist roughly. He basically drags me upstairs, where I haven't been, and I don't get a good look around before Calum pulls me into a room which I assume is his. He slams me against a wall, my breath taken away from me because of how hard he slammed me against the wall.

" You DO NOT try to get away from me! Or anyone in this house. You belong to us, and us only!" He says all while taking my short overalls off and the tee under it. I'm left in my pale blue panties, basically naked in front of him. I begin to cry, beg, and plead for Calum not to do this.

" Please Calum! I promise I'll behave I won't ever do it again! I'm sorry!" I cry and tears quickly make their way down my face. He only smiles before shoving me to my knees, and unbuckling his tight black skinny jeans. He leaves his Misfits tee on, only taking his jeans and black boxers down to his mid thighs.

I cry louder, almost yelling for him to stop now. He responds by grabbing me by my hair and forcing himself into my mouth. He doesn't hold back, as he begins to thrust into my mouth right away. I gag, but don't try to pull away, that being the reason I'm being punished now.

" Hollow your cheeks and use your tongue bitch." He growls and I do as told. I suck until I feel like my jaw is going to fall off, and he cums in my mouth. " Swallow." He orders and, once again, I do as told.

After he pulled his pant up and redressed me he leans down a bit, and grabs my chin making me look up at him and wince at the tight grip. He smiles- no, he smirks and helps me to my feet. My legs wobble and give out, before Calum picks me up bridal style, and brings me downstairs again. I'm still crying and, now, shaking a bit. We didn't even go all the way and I feel disgusted. I just want to brush my teeth until my mouth is bleeding and the bitter taste is out of my mouth. But that doesn't happen. Instead I'm placed on Ashton's lap, who instantly coos and starts running his hand through my hair.

" She gives the best blow jobs ever! Her mouth was obviously made for sucking." Calum says, as if he's bragging and I feel even more disgusted with myself and him. If I didn't feel bad enough for Jade and Jasmine before I do now. A few minutes pass and I've calmed down a bit more with Ashton calming words.

" Eat up, we've got a surprise for you all." Michael says, sliding me a plate of pancakes, a smirk on his face. I feel like they're up to something. I shift a bit on Ashton's lap, who groans and holds my hips in place. I blush before looking down at my plate and mumbling an apology.

When I finish my pancakes, Ashton picks me up and places me on his hip, almost like how a mother would carry a child. I frown, but just wrap my arms around his neck.

I see that Michael and Calum are walking with Jade and Jasmine right behind them, and then I hear the basement door open and we start going downstairs. I'm placed on a bed, and blindfolded as soon as my bum hits the softness of the bed. I'm assuming Jade and Jasmine are in the same postition because Calum asks us if we can see anything.

" We are going to give Jade and Jasmine theirs first, then we'll take your blindfold off, ok baby girl." Ashton says, and I flinch at how close he is. I can feel his breath on my neck. I wonder what the surprise is.

Calum's point of view.
I almost laugh at how gullible the three are. All sitting on a bed, blindfolded. I watch as Michael walks over to Jasmine. He covers her mouth, and slices her throat. A quick and painless death for the 8 year old girl.

He looks over to me, as he continues to make various cuts on her body. When he gives me the signal that he's done, I start with Jade. Covering her mouth is where things start to go wrong. She must of figured out that something was wrong, so she started making muffled sounds through my hand. I make one quick stab to her throat, but that only made her make gurgling noises. By the time I actually get her dead her supposed to be quick and painless death has been turned into a long and painful death.

" Uh... Is this going to take a long time? My bum kinda hurts from sitting on a spring.." Luce says just over a whisper. We all look at each other and nod.

" No babe, we're going to take it off now. Ready?" Ashton says and grabs the back of the blindfold. Luce nods and Ashton quickly rips it off her head. Luce looks around, and screams at the top of her lungs when she sees Jade and Jasmine. She gets up off the bed and scrambles to get away from not only their bodies but us as well. I look at Ashton, and all I see is anger in his eyes which is understandable. Ash hates it when people try to get away from him.

" We're going upstairs. Coming with us?" Ashton says and grabs Luce by the hair, pulling her to her feet. Me and Michael both silently agree, following closely behind the two in front of us. Whenever Ashton is this mad, he asks me and Mike to help punish his pet.

A/n
Next chapter is Luce's punishment sorry didn't feel like doing it right now. I also wanted to ask you guys how you felt about this being OT4 but mainly Lashton? Idc if you don't want it to be just tell me your honest opinion so I know what my readers want ok?

Question: What is your favourite ship? In 5sos? Another band?
My Answer: Ziam ❤️, but probably Lashton for 5sos ( I don't really care as long as it's bottom Luke). I ship like everyone tho. Ziam (Bottom Zayn), Cake, Lashton, Muke, Larry, Niam, etcetera.