Mixed Emotions || Luke

' I wish that I can have this moment for life

' I wish that I can have this moment for life....for life.....for life. Cuz' in this moment I just feel so alive...alive....alive.'

Nicki Minaj's 'Moment for Life' blasted through my bluetooth speaker as I was taking a shower. I sung to the music even though I couldn't sing whatsoever. I was getting ready to go the local mall with my girlfriends.
I got out the shower, with my body and hair wrapped in a towel, and went to the closet to find an outfit. I grabbed a pair of bleached demim shorts, my black and white hurachies, and a long, short-sleeved graphic t-shirt. I put on my gold hoops and put my kinky/curly hair into a bun. Grabbing my keys, phone, and purse, I headed out the door. I hopped in my Honda civic and drove to the mall.
   When I arrived, I went straight to the food court. As I stood in the Chick-fil-A, I felt a pair of hands touch my shoudlers. I slowly turned around and seen my two bestfriends standing there. I screamed and jumped up as I hugged the both. We all got food and then started shopping. We went to about 25 stores, wasting 3 and a half hours at the mall.

   I walked to my car and started putting my bags in the trunk. I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I ignored it because it's a mall parking lot, nothing new. I felt a hand wrap around my neck and a cloth put over my mouth. I was trying to fight back, but whoever it was was stronger than me. That's all I remember before I blacked out.

I woke up in a room, which had snacks and water in the corner, a bathroom, and a bed. I went to the bed and started thinking of ways to escape from this place. I looked up at the windows, ceilings, and down at the floor. " Maybe if I-" I was cut off by someone barging into the room. "Hey, I'm Luke," he said in his smooth, deep voice. He wore some black sweatpants, and wife beater, and adidas slides. He looked around the room and seen that the bathroom was dirty. " I'll be right back lil mama." I felt good whenever someone called me that.
I tried to open the windows but they wouldn't budge. I looked at the wall and noticed a small door with a lock on it. I pushed the table the snacks were on, to the door for protection. I used a bobby-pin from my head and tried to pick the lock. I heard footsteps coming closer towards the door. I rapidly tattled with the lock until it unlocked, which it did. I ran back to the bed to make it look like I was asleep. He came in with a french maid outfit on. ' What the fuck?' I whispered to myself. " Hello, I'm Veronica," he said in a French accent. He quickly went to go clean the bathroom and the  left out the room. I ran back to the small door and yanked it until it opened. I crawled through the small opening and made it to the nearest light. I opened the grate and it led me into kitchen. I grabbed a banana, a knife, and a half a lemon. (Sorry I was rushing to update). I ran around the building until I saw him/her, it whatever. I ran up to him and began stabbing him. I used the lemon to burn his cuts. "Aah," he screamed. I ate the banana as I ran towards the door. I threw the peeling on the floor as I ran out. I took the keys to his car and drove home.

Ik this story is so stupid but I REALLY NEEDED TO UPDATE! But, if you enjoyed it then thanks. Sorry, again, if you didn't enjoy it whatsoever. Keep the requests rolling in so I can continue writing for my babies! I love yall