I'm All Yours||Keith

(He look so sexy in this picture. Like a Payday bar, I'm about to cash him 💰💀 I just feel like this song goes perfectly for this imagine 😭)

Y/N POV
"Hmm, what to watch, what to watch," I was searching the DVD gallery that we had in our home. After finally picking what I wanted to watch, I sat on the couch and started watching Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, one of my favorite movies. I heard footsteps coming up closely behind me, I turned to see my fiance, Keith Powers. God I loved him so much. He had the looks, the intelligence, and the pipes (and I'm not talking singing 😛). Everything inside and out made me love him more and more each day. He sat beside me and put my legs on his lap. In the movie, the scene where Roscoe (Martin) and Clyde (Cedric) were racing was on. "Hahahahahahaha," my laughter filled the room. This was one of the funniest scenes in the movie, at least to me. Keith look at me, giving me the 'it ain't that funny' look.

"Damn baby

"Damn baby. It's never that funny," he said. I immediately stopped laughing and gave him a straight face. "Nigga I can laugh if I want to laugh. You don't control me." I turned my attention back to the movie screen. "Who the fuck you talking to?" I ignored him and continued watching the movie. His eyes burned a hole in my skull as he looked at me with lustful anger.

Keith POV
My baby acting outta pocket tonight. I might have to teach her a lesson. She can never disrespectful Daddy like that. Who does she think she is? "Look, we not about to do this shit tonight. You gone learn to respect me," I told her, sternly. "Nigga, whatever," she said playfully. "You know what, fuck this," I got up and picked her up by her waist, throwing her over my shoulder. "Baby, put me the fuck down. Now!"She yelled. I smacked her plump ass so hard hopefully leaving a red mark. "What the hell is your problem? I didn't do anything to you." She kept hitting my back as we went upstairs. I finally put her down and we started play fighting. "Cut that shit out Ty," she said. She gave a good ass blow to my cheek and that was it. I held my jaw, it was a slightly painful punch. "Oh my gosh baby, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you that hard," she said trying to hug me. "Get the fuck off me, you play too much." I said as I pushed her away from me. She had her hand over her mouth, trying to contain her laughter. "I swear, you act like a litte pussy everytime you get hurt or sick." I gave her a death glare and she instantly stopped laughing. I chuckled sarcastically. I rushed over to her and slung her on the bed. I wrapped hands around her neck and began to slightly choke her. Her breath hitched. I forecefully kissed her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Hold up." I got up and went to the closet to grab the handcuffs. "Baby, I'm sorry, but you need to toughen up," she laughed, while she had the chance to. I cuffed each of her arms and legs to the headboard. She had on a dress, a slitted black bodycon dress. I licked my lips at her sight, she looked beautiful in and out of clothes. I ripped her dress off, starting at the slit. "What the fuck this a sexy ass dress, why," she said but I cut her off. "I'll get you another one, but for now just shutup and let Daddy teach you a lesson." I threw her dress across the room as I looked at her beautiful body. Sure she was chubby, but that's one of the many things I love about her. I sucked and kissed on her neck, she moaned in pleasure. I took her hands and handcuffed them together and cuffed each of her feet to the headboard. I went to the dresser drawer and grabbed the small vibrator that she had. "No baby please, I'm sorry," she begged me. I gave her a small smile and continued doing what I was doing. I turned the vibrator on and circles it around her clit. "Mmm," she closed her eyes in pleasure. I placed it directly on her pearl and left it there. "I'm going to watch a movie," I smirked at her as I began to walk out of the room. "Baby, please," she begged me. I walked down to the kitchen to grab some snacks and then headed into the movie room. "Norbit! Ayee." I put the movie into the DVD player and started watching it.

~~~~~~~~ 1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Y/N was screaming for the 5th time since I left her upstairs. I woke up from my little power nap, forgetting all about the movie. " Oh shit, let me go check on her." I ran upstairs and went into the bedroom. I looked at her face, her pussy, then the bed. The bed had a huge wet stain on it and her pussy was throbbing. "Damn baby," that was all I had to say. " T-t-taaaa-take t-t-this sh-it o-o-of-off," she said as her breath hitched. I turned the vibrator off and took it off her. "Woo," she let out a sigh of relief. " I hope you didn't think that was it, that was just the beginning," I told her with a stern tone.

Y/N POV
'What the fuck he mean it's not over?'  I questioned to myself. My pussy was a little sore and I'm tired. Keith took off his boxers and began stroking himself off as he looked at my body. I bit my lip at his length and admiration of me. He grabbed a condom out the drawer. " No, we won't need that tonight," I looked him in the eye as I spoke. He hovered on top of me, kissing his way down to my pussy. He licked his lips and began eating me like a full course meal. He tongue fucked me, sucked, licked, nibbled, and bit me. " Shit, Keith," I yelled. He went faster until I came. My juices got all over his chin, neck, and on the bed. He sat up and rubbed his tip on my entrance. Before I knew it, he rammed his whole member inside me without warning. "Aahhh, fuck. C-Cut that shit out baby." He started off slowly but sped up a few minutes sooner. " Yes daddy." My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I bit my lip in complete pleasure as my pussy was becoming sore. Our skin clapped together as he went deepee into me. "Shit-shi--- I'm about to cum," I screamed. " Hold it," he commanded me. He went faster, deeper, and harder, hitting my spot. He uses his thumb to play with my clit as he continued to fuck me. My legs started shaking, I was losing my feeling. "F-Fu-Fu-Aaahhhh. I c-can't hold it any---," I cut myself off by squirting all over his stomach and his dick. He leaned down to eat me one last time before taking the cuffs off. We laid on the bed, both looking at the ceiling. "What was the lesson for today?" He asked me. " To never disrespect you," I said bluntly. "Good, now go shower," he said with a smirk. "N-," he gave me a death glare," Yes daddy." I tried getting up but failed, my whole body was numb. He laughed and got up to help me. We took a bubble bath together and went to bed.
❤️

Yo waddup, I'm feeling good and feeling great. Hey yalll, I'm finally out for summer break 😛 so that will kind of change my schedule. I do have plans for the summer, and you all are in them so don't think I forgot about yall. I got part of this story from another book. I'm sorry, I don't remember the author's name but thanks for the inspiration. I love yall so much and don't forget to request 😘❤️ Bye babies. Sorry for grammatical errors.