The bell test part 2

NARUTO POV

    Kakashi blew a whistle and they were off immediately I found Mika as kakashi found Sakura, we didn't find sasuke, but we already knew he was go by to take this more seriously than the girls did. I sat in a tree waiting for sasuke to move 'I can't underestimate him he's itachi's little brother he'll be more of a challenge' I thought.

"Times almost up!" I shouted "you can't hide forever!"

I hear kakashi chuckle a bit it seems he's not underestimating him either, which is good! Seeing as time was almost up I decided to head back to the middle, standing beside kakashi.

SASUKE POV

    With fox and kakashi in my sights I knew that I had to get Sakura or Mika to help, though at the moment they were unavailable. I groaned knowing that if we got the bells somehow, I would be stuck with them, but if we didn't get the bells I would be stuck with them in the academy all over again! And I'm not going to let that happen! I sighed as I started running and leaping through the trees, and with all the strength I could muster I blew a fire ball at fox. Unfortunately that was all I had, fox dodged the fireball with such grace and elegance, his long hair falling behind like a foxes tail.

"Times up!" Fox yells, my eyes widen 'what that can't be it! I've worked so hard just for it to be done so fast!' Sakura came out of the bushes behind me while dragging Mika, she was unconscious, my shoulders slumped as I walked back to the middle.

"Well you and Sakura at least tried to do something, Mika just passed out!" Fox sighs as he starts tying Mika to the stump, kakashi handed us the bento boxes for lunch leaving one unopened and untouched.

"You guys get to eat, while Mika...." she wakes up as she hears her name "doesn't get lunch because she didn't even try!" Her legs start flailing about in an attempt to hit either Fox or kakashi.

MIKA POV

I started to kick my legs aggressively hoping to hit either kakashi or fox luckily fox was still bent down trying to secure the ropes around me, with a swift kick of my sandalled foot, I was able to hit his mask off his face....

SAKURA POV

Mika kicked foxes mask off his face!! I can't believe this! I will be able to see under that mask of his to see his probably very gorgeous face! But to my dismay he leapt away as fast as he could with his broken mask in hand before any of us could get a hold look at it. Boo! I really wanted to see it! I pouted while kakashi scolded Mika for doing such a thing, saying on duty he's supposed to have his mask on at all times, no matter what!

Well I guess I agree with him to some extent, mostly because he would be taken out of the force, and that would mean I wouldn't get to see him at all after that! Which would suck, so joined in on the scolding!