the worst

One thing I'd like to mention, if Kyler gets said instead of Y/N, just fill in your name, I will try to fix it. When I write I insert my OC's name. Also, I didn't get any name requests to I used the name I used. Don't hate me

Daryl POV
We found an opening in the prison after cleared it out. We found some prisoners, and two died, one escaped, and two are now part of our group.

Now we hear an alarm. I run with Y/N, Hershel, and Beth. We get our selves in a room.. her and Lori are both about 9 months pregnant. Lori was with Carl and Maggie last I saw. We locked the door and blocked the door so the walkers couldnt get in, then, there was a puddle of water and Y/N's feet.

"Daryl. Hershel. Beth. I think my water just broke" she said.

"Daryl. Get her pants off. She gonna have the baby if we don't or if we do" Hershel said "Beth, get that med kit over here."

I nodded and Beth got the medical supplies. Luckily we locked ourselves into he storage closet. I got her pants off and there was water. We laid her down and Hershel instructed her on when to push. Luckily, she had the baby that way, I might have lost her if she hadn't.

"It's a girl" he hands Beth the baby who sets her on Y/N's chest. "Push agian, Y/N, I think you might be having twins"

She pushed. She screamed. "It's ok Y/N" I said. "It'll all be over soon"

"It's a boy" she smiled after Hershel said that but her smile fading "he's not breathing" Hershel did CPR the baby coughing up something and crying. He handed him to Y/N.

"Baby Merel" she whispered to him.

"You thought of another name" Beth asked.

"Ask Daryl. I put him in charge of naming her"

"I don't know yet. I was thinking Hope or Faith" Y/N smiled at that

"How about Hope Faith?" She asked.

"Yea." I smiled. I helped Beth clean off the babies while Y/N slept. She went to sleep really quickly after giving birth. After Y/N woke up, We left the room after and hear a gun shot. We all get to the courtyard. Rick is there on the ground crying. We see Carl there holding a baby and Maggie holding on too Glenn, with bloody hands.

"Lori didn't make it?" Y/N asked. The shook their heads.

"We also haven't seen T-dog or Carol" Glenn said. "Daryl. Did she have her baby?" Noticing the blood on Y/N's shirt.

"Yes. Hope Faith, and Merel" they looked in surprise. One of the prisoners walk up.

"May I hold one?" The one with dice on his neck asked. I handed him Merel. I need to propose somehow. I should ask her sometime who I would have to ask. I'd like to ask someone who's like a father figure to her. She said her family is dead, and her father was first. He handed Merel back to me. "Haven't seen a baby for awhile now. It was nice seeing these three"

"We walked back to our cell, as Rick and the other people, who were able, cleared the way Infront of us, then, a walker we thought was dead, bit Hershel in the leg. We chopped of the leg and they burned then bandaged it.

------------- few days later -------------

Your POV
I smiled, watching Daryl be a father was hot, but I was afraid. What if the little ones die of illness. Daryl and I were feeding Hope and Merel when we heard Rick conspiring about someone showing. Glenn and Maggie had gone on a run, but a lady came back, saying she had seen them get taken. They decided to go to their camp. Daryl and I went. For having had a baby a couple days ago, I decided I was going with them. Daryl didn't want me too, but Beth, Hershel, and Carl said they'd take care of the kids.

"Im going with Daryl" putting my guns and knifes in their holsters.

"No. You arent---"

"Im fine!" Rick walked in.

"Are either of you going with?" He asked.

"I am." I said.

"No. I'll go. She can't"

"I'm going Rick." Daryl rolled his eyes.

"You'll both go" we got ready to leave.

------

We leave. Michonne reading the way. We get to a gated community and we brake in through the back. Michonne runs off and the res for us go and find Glenn and Maggie. Glenn's shirt was now on Maggie's body.

"You two ok?" They nodded after Rick said this. We started to leave, shots fired from both side. Everyone escaped while Daryl and I covered them. Then, everything was dark.

I woke up in a room, with the man who called himself the governor.

"Your awake. You also look like shit" he said.

"I gave birth about a week ago"

"Well. Where's your camp?"

"I'm not telling you"

He walked up. "You'll tell me. Or I torment you Infront of the guy you came with"

"I'm not saying a word" he grabs my neck and I get dragged to a room, where he is.

"Daryl!" I try to get out of the governor's grasp.

"Tell me where you camp is. Each time you refuse, she loses an article of clothing"

"Daryl don't tell him"

"I'm not gonna" Daryl says and as he says it the governor reaches to the bottom of my shirt, removing it.

"Tell me"

"No" we said in unison. The governor removed my shoes.

"Tell-"

"No." Daryl says.

The governor pulls off my bra, I covered myself quickly thought.

"Where do you hide"

"The prison." Daryl gave in. The governor throws me at Daryl and he catches me. The governor leaves and I slide my bra and shoes back on, Then my shirt.

-----------

A few guards show up. We get bags put on our head and dragged somewhere. The bags are removed​. We're in a ring, with Merel.

"Our man Merel, well his brother, and sister-in-law, came to town, with the raiders. Let's have him show his loyalty by whoever dies first. No weapons" I see Andrea and scowl at her. "Begin"

A circle of walkers is made. Daryl and I on one side, Merle on the other. Merle takes a punch at Daryl. "Want me to show you all my loyalty? Ok. I will" he punches Daryl and moves toward me. Before he punches, he helps Daryl up and we stand back to back. Guns go off and smoke shows up. We run, but I, of course, trip. Daryl helps me up and we continue to run.