The start of high school

It was the first day of high school for Aphmau she was still in bed at 7am in the morning and school started at 8:00.

"It's my second year of High school! I'm so nervous! And katelyn sad that her brother is coming to our new school! I can't wait to meet him!" Aphmau said.

"Aphmau come down here it's time to go to school!" Aphmau mom called her.

"Ok I'm coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At school-

Aphmau was walking around at the front of the school when she saw a orange hair mefi'wa boy. He had yellow eyes with orange ears and tails. He came up to her and asked where the principal office was.
"It's down there to your right" Aphmau said.
"Thank you" The orange mefi'wa boy said.
"I wonder where Kacey is" Aphmau said.
"Hey Aphmau!" It sounded like a boy with a tiny screech in his voice. But when Aphmau turned around she saw it was Kacey. Kacey had blue hair and blue eyes.
"Hi Kacey!" Aphmau said with a nice smile. "Do you want me to take you to class?"
"S-sure!" Kacey said while blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Aphmau took Kacey to class there were these girls. One had pick hair and another had brown. They pushed her to the ground and then laughed. Then the orange mefi'wa boy came around the corner and saw she was pushed down.
"I think you guys should give her an apology" the orange mefi'wa boy said.
"And who are you?" the pink hair girl said.
"That's none of your business"
"Ugh! Whatever" then they both ran off.
"Are you ok?" He said.
"Umm yeah thank you" Aphmau said.
"No problem. You should watch where your going."
"I was! It's just I've had a little issues in the past with them"
"Who are they?"
"The pink girl hair is named Ivy and her cousin Lily"
"I have to go I'll see you later?"
"Uhh yeah I guess" The orange mefi'wa boy then ran off.

Ok so I know it's not a great start but this is my new book of Kaimau! Which is like a new favorite ship now!!!! I know this is short I never had to time to add more but hope you like it! Bye!