She's the Alpha?!

Aphmau was walking around the school when it was time for her to meet up with kawaii~chan, Lucinda, and Teony in the restroom.

"Hey Teony" Aphmau said.

"Hey Aphmau. How was mentoring?" Teony asked Aphmau in a kind way.

"Oh it was great! I mentored Katelyn's brother Kacey and took him to his home room and then a orange mefi'wa boy asked me where the principal office was and I show him but yeah that was all my mentoring"

"Oh well that's great! If you ever see anyone struggling then make sure to help them!"

"I will"

"So Aphmau what did you do over summer?" This came from Lucinda.

"Oh it was nothing really other than playing my video games"

"Has Aphmau~Senapi ever talked to Aaron~Kun?" Kawaii~chan asked.

"We only got to see each other for a little bit since he was getting ready for collage but me and him are just taking a little break and we'll get back to together and see what goes on"

-bell rings-

"Well that's the bell I got to get to the clubs and help people" Aphmau said and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well this just sucks. I'm here all by myself" Aphmau says. She is sitting outside where a sign says "help".

"Hey Kitty" a boy. His voice sounds a lot weirder but deeper and screecher. Aphmau knows this person. He was a shadow knight and he was with his friend Shasa who is also a Shadow knights.

"......"

"Kitty kitty kitty" the boy says again.

"Will you shut it!" Aphmau finally says.
Then they both run off laughing.

"I didn't know your name was Kitty" another boy came up to her and it was the orange mefi'wa boy.

"My name isn't Kitty!" Aphmau screamed at but when she looked up she didn't realize it was him. "Oh sorry I didn't know it was you."

He laughed. "It's ok but what is your name?"

"My name is-" someone cut her off.

A girl came up to Aphmau but not too close. Probably about 3 feet away. It was a girl who had brown hair and yellow highlights on the bottom of her hair and she also had yellow eyes. She stepped up to Aphmau and asked. "Are you the female alpha of this school?!"
She had a voice of a screechy seal.

"Alpha?" The orange mefi'wa boy was really confused by this.

"I was made by that title by mistake!" Aphmau yelled at her.

"I challenge you to a duel for Alpha of the school!"

"Excuse but who are you? And aren't you forgetting something?"

"My name is Maria and I have ___ pretty much everything you don't have!"

"No I'm talking about your- the girl transformed into a werewolf- ears and tail...???

"I thought the female Alpha of the school knew she wasn't the one who could hide her ears and tail! Now show me your true from and let's fight!" Maria said.

Then suddenly the orange mefi'wa boy threw a red ball and got them distracted so Aphmau and the mefi'wa boy ran off