There names

"Heh thanks for helping me out there" Aphmau said.

"It was no problem" The mefi'wa boy said. Aphmau still didn't know his name. But she didn't know if it was the right time to ask. "You must of had trouble with a lot of werewolf's" he continued.

"Yeah I did. They look up to me but I'm not sure if I can do that."

"You should. They need you to fix there problems and make them better or something. I don't know I'm really a werewolf expert."

"I guess we should go back outside. People probably need help."

"Yeah let's go back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you are Aphmau!" Teony said.

"Huh? Teony what do you need?" Aphmau asked nicely.

"Come over here behind the bleachers I really help your help!"

Then the went behind the bleachers and Aphmau saw the mefi'wa boy run off.

"Here she is!" Teony said running up to the principal.

"Good"

"Uhh what's going on?" Aphmau said.

"I need you to mentor a werewolf transfer student."

"Ok where are they?"

"There right over there" she said pointing to a boy who had a blue streak in his hair and and blue ears and tail with sliver eyes. "Go and introduce yourself".

Then Aphmau walked over and said hi to him and he didn't talk. He only sniffed her. Then Aphmau punched him and Teony broke it up. Aphmau then took him to look around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau then found the orange mefi'wa boy outside.

"Hey" he said.

"Oh hey" Aphmau said.

"Soooo"

"What's your name" Aphmau asked. "I mean I know it's too earlier but I never got to know it"

"Oh it's Kai" he said.

"That's a very interesting name"

"Well what's yours?"

"Oh it's Aphmau"

"Aphmeow?"

"Ugh! No! It's aph and mau"

"Aph-mau"

"Yes perfect! And don't be calling me kitty"

"Ok I won't"

[ugh! I don't know what I'm doing with this story now! I rushed and I'm sorry! I don't have time for story's I'm truly sorry!]