Chen/chanyeol(EXO)fanfiction pt3

CHANYEOL AND CHEN FANFICTION PT3

PARK SUL P O V

I was so stupid to ever think chen Oppa was ever going to ask me out.. Of course he had to be with Jayshin she was perfect at everything...

"Yah are you ok? You looked like a bus just ran over you..." You totally forgot chanyeol was next to you... Aish! Did he what I was saying...??

"Umm.. Is that a yes or no??"

"Yeah I'm fine, come on we have to start cleaning here."

We started wiping of tables for people to come and sit down . Then someone tapped me on the shoulder I turned around to see who it was. Omo! It was Chen.

"Annyeong haseyo what's up Park sul? I didn't know you worked here?"

"Anni , today is my first day."

"So are we still going to see the soccer this weekend?"

Aish! What the heck is he being serious right now? I can't go our somewhere with someone who has a girlfriend especially not with Jayshin... I needed an excuse I can't go with him he totally just broke my heart my feelings for him for 7 years are gone.... I looked around and then I saw chanyeol, he smiled and waved at me. Hahah he is so different.

"Nope I can't Chen I have plans with someone else and I can't cancel this meeting araso? Mianhe "

"Oh araso ...jal gayo."

I walked to chanyeol as soon as he saw me he got up he looked nervous but very excited about something. Now I just have to find out how I am going to make up an excuse to hang out with chanyeol...Aish I hope he doesn't give me a headache

"Hey Park sul do you want to hang out sometime?"

Huh?? Well that went easier than what I thought?

"Umm sure...Mabey this Friday?"

"Really! Araso "

He pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Yah what are you doing with my phone??! Don't you think it's a little invasion of personally space to reach into someone's pocket?"

"I'm just putting my phone number in your phone..Aish you girls really? Let loose a little... And that's not invasion of personal space... This is!"

He grabbed me close to him and had me wrapped in his arms. I was so confused to what was happening. I looked up at him the way the light reflected on his face made him look so handsome and his smile the way it lit up his whole face... Yah!!!! Stop thinking about him like that you don't like him!!

Then chanyeol started tickling you. You quickly jumped and squirmed to get away from him but he was so strong , then he looked down at you.Omo!! Why is he looking at me that way and why is he getting closer to my face?!! He's not going to -----

"And that's what invading personal space is. Hahahah"

Aish what the heck was I thinking ...

"Hey Park sul!! Do you think you can close down for tonight? I'll leave you with Chanyeol he's been working here for a while so he can help you araso .. Bye"

Aish!! I don't know if I can do this... But It has to be worth it if I get paid double..

Me and chanyeol started cleaning the con session stand .. A lot of the candy containers were empty so I was going to get some boxes off the selves to fill them up again.. I had to walk up on the ladder to get the boxes. They were of shelves. I started climbing up but when I put my foot on the 5th step it was very slippery.. So I was carefull . I got up on the last step the 6th step and I tried to reach the box but it was to far in the back. I got up on my tippy toes and then I finally reached the box I started climbing down the 6th step and when I put my foot on the 5th step I couldn't hold on to anything because I was holding the boxes and I slipped. I screamed . And then out of no where Chanyeol caught me we fell on the floor .. I just looked at him in amazement. Who knows what would have happened if he wasn't there .