Chen/chanyeol(EXO)fanfiction pt6

CHANYEOL AND CHEN FANFICTION PT6

PARK SUL P O V

I arrived at chanyeols place. It looked really nice. He invited me inside and he put the movie on. He put some popcorn in the microwave and then we sat together on his couch. I hope it's not a scary movie I don't think I'll be able to watch it.

*30 MINS IMTO THE MOVIE*

Omo! It was a scary movie. I kept trying to watch the movie without covering my eyes but it was so hard. All of a sudden something scary popped up in the tv screen out of no where.

"Ahhh!! Chanyeol Oppa!"

I quickly went to chanyeol and climbed onto his arms. I looked up at chanyeol he looked so surprised. Omo! Aish what the heck am I doing?

"Mianhe.. I wasn't thinking"

"Haha it's ok"

CHANYEOL P O V

haha she is so cute. I can't believed she called me Oppa.

"Yah! Come here."

You had you arms open motioning to her that you wanted her in your arms. She looked confused but she didn't seem to mind. She came to your arms.

"Yah why am I sitting here?"

"This way you won't be scared to watch the movie anymore"

You held her in your arms. You were careful to you, you just wanted to protect her.

PARK SUL P O V

You could finally start watching the movie calmly. You're body was filled with electricity from chanyeol's touch.

You kept trying to watch the movie but you were kinda tired. So you fell asleep on chanyeol's chest.

*30 MINS LATER*

"Yah wake up it's almost the end of the movie"

"Huh?!"

You started to watch the move again. The movie even though it was scary had a really good ending but it was sad. You felt tears coming down your face you tried to wipe them away quietly so chanyeol wouldn't notice but he did because he wiped them away before you could.

You looked up at him.

"Yah! Don't cry it hurts me a little"

He caressed your cheeks and wiped away the rest of the tears. No you were definitely sure that you really liked him.

"Chanyeol I think I like you.." You closed your eyes and your cheeks turned red because you were embarrassed. You were not yourself when you with chanyeol.

"Yah. Park sul look at me why are you embarrassed?"

"I'm not embarrassed! It's just I thought you wouldn't like me.."

"That's impossible park sul I've like you for almost 4 years."

Huh? You looked up at him and he smiled at you. He cupped his hands around your face and he removed the strands of hair out of your face and put them behind your ears. You body tingled with electricity. He came closer to you and kissed you. Just the way he kissed you knew he didn't want to hurt you. He kept kissing you ever so carefully and you kissed him back. You grabbed his back and lifted you up and he grabbed ahold of your neck. You started unbottoning his shirt and he did yours.

"I love you park sul "

"I love you too"

He got ontop of you and got into his position. You were scared but you trusted him.

"I'm gonna do it now if you're ready if you want we can stop"

You told him no you body was aching everywhere for him. Hi started you felt it and your tears started coming out your whimpered. He came and kissed your tears away. He started rocking faster and you held onto every part of him that you could. Once he was done he came by your side and he held you in his arms

"I won't let anything hurt you parks sul I love you so much."

You felt as if your whole world was complete. You just hold onto him the rest of the night you two were together.