Chen/chanyeol(EXO)fanfiction pt5

CHANYEOL AND CHEN FANFICTION PT5

I was so surprised I had wanted a kiss from Oppa like a that a long time ago... But something was different. I started smile.

"Is my kiss really that good? Why are you smiling?"

"Yah!! I have to say no. You want to know why I'm smiling because all the feelings I had for you for 7 years doesn't matter anymore . There all gone! I had been waiting forever for the day that you would kiss me but right now I didn't even fel a thing at all."

"Oh ok uhhh.. Mianhe. I hope we are still friends?"

He held his hand out for me and I shook it. I started to walk home but right now I just had to figure why is it that I didn't feel a thing? What other person is the----...omo! It's....chan..yeol!

I arrived at home and went to go eat something real quick. Then my phone started ringing. I picked it up

"Yeboseyo? Who is this?"

"Your worst nightmare!"

"Yah! Who is this"

I heard laughing on the phone a laugh that I could define from who it was from everytime I heard it.

"Yah! Chanyeol! What do you want!?"

"I want you to meet me up at the roller skating rink at 6:00. And then Mabey later we can watch a movie."

"Umm ok."

We both told each other bye and I started getting ready. I too a shower and then did my hair I put on a little money I didn't really like the feeling of makeup that much. I put on my jeans a shirt and fave jacket and my boots. I started to drive to roller skating rink. When I arrived there I went inside and chanyeol was already there waiting for me. "Ok I'm here why are we here anyway?"

" because I'm going to teach you how to skate"

"Huh? Why"

"Blaise I saw how much you like it last time so you're going to learn"

Chanyeol put my skates on for me. He wouldn't let me put them on I don't know why though. He grabbed my hand and showed me the basics.

I skated with him first just holding on unto his arm. Why was I starting to like chanyeol?? I looked up at him and looked at him carefully. He was very handsome but why did I find him somewhat appealing? He looked down at me then smiled.

"Ok come here you're

Going to try to skate on your own now."

"Ok.. "

"Don't be afraid it's really easy"

I started to walk and then i tried to push my self but I only slow. I kept trying and I finally got the hang of it.. I was so happy . But then I lost my balance and fell backwards.All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms come behind me and catch me.

my heart kept beating loud in my ears . My body was filled with electricity from his touch. This was the second time he saved me from getting hurt again."You know you have a tendency to fall a lot haha let's go watch a movie now ,your getting better" he laughed and helped me get up. We put our shoes on and went to his place to go watch a movie.