Chapter 20!

(Chapter 20 already! ;D only four more chapters *sigh* Hehe!

Spoiler- in the next four chapters someone will die </3

_

"COS IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT, IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DUMB TO DOOOOOO. WHO CARES BABYYYY, I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Louis screeches as they are preparing for the tour they're doing in an hour.

"Stick to the music, Louis!" Paul tries to scold. All of the other boys join in to Louis' music, harmonising it and singing just as loud. They start dancing crazily.

"Boys!" Paul sighs. Liam pretends to start crying, Harry is trying to do a backflip by running into a wall and flipping backwards halfway up the concrete thing, Niall and Zayn have got out Segways and are riding around the stage, and Louis is riding crazily on a skateboard, eating popcorn from god knows where. I can't help but laugh as Paul and Lou try to run after them, even calling in security. Louis calls me on the stage, so I jump on. Niall pulls me onto his Segway.

"Niall! It's dangerous enough with one person!" I try to say with a straight face, but end up giggling.

"It's fine, just wrap your arms around my waist." He winks cheekily. I do as told in hope of not getting killed.

"Agh! Geez my waist ain't your favourite teddy bear! Why you holding on so tight?" He looks to me.

"EYES ON THE ROAD NIALL JAMES HORAN." I scream, squeezing my eyes shut. He roars with laughter, and i can hear the other boys are too.

"Boo!" Louis from beside me shouts, riding on his Skateboard next to us. I scream, flailing my arms in the air before I fall on my butt. Everyone bursts out laughing, even Paul. I sigh, not able to get up.

"Does she need some ice for her head?" Daddy Direction asks. I gently half open my eyes, to see all five boys peering down at me.

"We don't have any ice though." Niall comments.

"We could use my popcorn instead." Louis shrugs. They all agree, getting pieces of popcorn and putting it on my head as a substitute of ice. The grease from the food substance makes me squeal.

"YOU IDIOTS!" I cry.

"Whoops." They chuckle loudly. Immature boys..

"I hated that." I mumble, sitting up.

"Ya loved it really." Niall smirks.

"In your dreams." I grin, taking off his snap back and putting it on my head. I leap onto Louis' skateboard, and skate around.

"You never told us you could skate!" Harry says in awe.

"You never asked." I shoot back, finally handing it back to Louis.

"That's such a boy thing though." Zayn shrugs.

"So? Doesn't mean I can't do it. Like, girls can skateboard and cycle and ride horses. But boys,, can't." I say innocently.

"Are you saying girls are better than boys?" Niall raises an eyebrow. I only smile sneakily.

"It's on. I'm calling Perrie. Game on."

_________

"So explain the rules again?" A bored Perrie asks, wedging herself in between me and Niall.

"Right. So, we each have to compose a bit of music. Sing, dance, backing track, piano chords or guitar, all that jazz. We will preform them at our concert tonight and the crowd will pick." Liam explains. We nod determinedly.