Sayang (LA and AlyDen)

Alam mo yung... Nasayang lang ang lahat?

Akala niyo okay lang kayo dahil ang saya-saya niyo kapag magkasama at parang walang problema.

Pero dun ako nagkamali. Dahil hindi ko pala napapansin na unti-unti na pala kaming nagkakalabuan. At humantong sa hiwalayan ang relasyong pinaghirapan kong mabuo.

Hindi mo alam kung saan ka nagkulang. Saan ka nagkamali. Kung ano ba ang problema ba't kayo nagkaganun at humantong sa hiwalayan.

At nun nalaman mo na ang sagot sa lahat ng katanungan mo. Dun mo na realize na...

Nasayang lang pala lahat...

Kung hindi ko siguro siya napabayaan. Kung hindi ko siguro siya na taken for granted ang relasyon namin. Kung binigay ko lang sana ang oras ko sa kanya. Hindi sana humantong sa ganito...

Tinitingnan ko ngayon ang article na binabasa ko sa website...

www.foxsport.com/uaapvolleyball and www.sportsandaction.com/uaapvolleyball

'Dennise Michelle Lazaro talked about what's the real score between them LA Revilla.'

'Former Ateneo player Dennise Michelle Lazaro (aka Queen Libero and Iron Eagle of ADMU-WVT) broked the silence and confirm that she and PBA player LA Revilla already broke up. She told us also that its a mutual decision and no third party involved. She also said that they want to focus more in their career first. They are now separated and they are free to date anyone they like if ever.' she told us last weekend friday evening over dinner.'

#AlyDenIsReal #AlyDenBacktogetherAgain #AlyDenCoupleGoals

''These are some of the hashtag in Social Media that went beserk after some viral videos and photos of
Alyssa Valdez and Dennise Michelle Lazaro spread like fire.'

'Some of these photos seems to be they're... dating?.'

'Some fans are seems happy about these. Some fans said that they actually look good together.
Some fans said that in love there is No Gender. You fall inlove. No question asked.

Some fans speculated that they've been dating wayback college days. But some fans said it actually started at Palarong Pambansa Days of Alyssa Valdez and Dennise Michelle Lazaro. That was the time Alyssa and Dennise first met. And they also said that was the real reason why Alyssa Valdez choose and went to Ateneo de Manila University to pursue her college degree because of Dennise Michelle Lazaro.

Hmmm, it all make sense now...

So, maybe that is the reason why Dennise Michelle Lazaro was so possessive, clingy and protective towards Alyssa Valdez to other people especially girls?...

I also notice wayback UAAP years that Alyssa Valdez seems to be afraid of Dennise Michelle Lazaro? 'Under de Saya' in tagalog.

So that explain the pictures and videos of them that went viral and then after a couple of days it went gone. No trace of it that been uploaded. Cannot be viewed anymore way back UAAP years of Alyssa Valdez and Dennise Michelle Lazaro.'

Do you noticed some of these guys? Tell me and hit the comment box of your answers.

Stay tune and subscribed guys!

Totoo pala talaga yung sinabi nila na...

Doon mo lang malalaman ang halaga ng isang tao kapag nawala na siya sayo.

Ang tanga-tang ko! Im such a jerk! Hindi ko rin pala natupad yung mga pinangako ko sa kanya noong nililigawan ko pa siya dati. Sinayang ko lang lahat ng effort ko. Lahat ng ginawa ko para lang mapasagot at mapa-oo si Dennise.