Hospital

Jason's POV

Gigi was laying down in her hospital bed sleeping. The doctors said she had a pretty bad concussion. She needed a lot of rest. We were only there for one night.

"Good morning Jason." The doctor came in and greeted me. He was my doctor when I was in my coma.

"Good morning Dr. Green." I smiled.

"Well the good news is she's free to go once she wakes up. Bad news is she has to rest for a few days. Watch her carefully." He handed me some pills. "Have her take these on the morning when she wakes up and before she goes to sleep. Have her stand up slowly and help her up the stairs. No computer or phone for a week. Ok? Take good care of her." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Alright." I smiled up at him.

"She's a good one." He laughed and looked at her. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Dr. Green left and I texted Adam.

J: hey Gigi can't go anywhere. Could she spend a little while at the house?

A: I guess so. Just be careful with Jerome.

J: listen, I'm sorry.

A: dont apologize to me man. I'm happy for you two. Jut talk to Jerome when you guys get here.

The curtain closed and Gigi started moving. I opened it and she only had a bra on for a top.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I backed out of the curtain. She giggled.

"It's ok I'm done now." I opened the curtain and she was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Woah baby, hang on let me help you."

"I got it babe." She laughed getting up. I grabbed her hand. She giggled again.

"Come on the guys said you can stay at the house while you recover." She nodded and grabbed her phone. I stole it from her hand.

"Hey!" She said reaching for it. I kissed her soft lips.

"Nuh-uh. No phone for a while missy. It'll hurt your head even more." She gave me her sad eyes. "No baby." I kissed her cheek. "Come on. Let's get you home." I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked out to my car in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gigi's POV

Jason carried me into the house. We got looks and he put me down.

"Hi guys." I said looking at everyone. Jerome more than anyone.

"Hi Gigi." They said in unison.

"Im gonna take her up into my room then I'm coming down here to talk to you guys." Jason said picking me up. He carried me upstairs into his bedroom, set me on his bed, then kissed me. "I'll be right back." I nodded then rolled the other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, am I right?

I lied. I think I'm going to keep going with this. But more skylox is heading you way!!