Shopping

Adam's POV

Four months away. The nervous feelings are starting to creep up on me. Not the bad nervous feelings but the excited nervous feelings. Butterflies I guess you could say. Ty and Gigi were going shopping today to get Gigi a dress. The only "brides" maid. I figured I would have Jason as my best man. He was the one out of the group I knew for a while. Plus him and I talked, he knew what he did. But I mean if Jerome didn't care then neither should I, right? Jason and Gigi were happy together, I shouldn't let that bother me.

After my little session to myself, Ty came down and sat next to me. He kissed my cheek.

"Hi babe." He smiled

"Hello." I said smiling.

"Gigi and I are going dress shopping soon. I may looking at tuxes too. Or do you want me to get a dress?" He laughed.

"Dress totally." I joined in with him.

"Funny. What color do I get?"

"Get white with a green tie."

"Sounds wonderful. Green is my favorite color you know." He giggled.

"Obviously I know that." I poked his nose. He got up and went to the end of the main stairway.

"Let's go you whore!" He yelled up to Gigi. They were really close. Like they've known each other for years. I loved that.

"Almost ready! Stop being such a slut!" She laughed. Moments later she slid down the railing. Jason followed her. He kissed her.

"Have fun." He said. "Get a pretty dress okay?" She nodded. He kissed her forehead and gave her a hug.

"Have fun babe!" I yelled to Ty. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" He yelled back and headed out the door.

Ty's POV

Gigi and I went to a stores that sold prom dresses and brides maid dresses. She had to get a dress that match the color of my tie. Neon green. I know not a very formal color but I mean it's not so neon that it practically glows. She tried on a few and none really were meant her. Then she came out in one. It was long, it had a green pattern on it, and had gems all over the low v collar. It was right at the top and flowed down at the bottom. When she walked it flowed behind her. She really looked beautiful.

"Awe you look beautiful." I hugged her.

"Thanks." She smiled. She changed back into her shorts and t shirt. She hung up the dress on the hanger and we headed for the cashier.

"Did you find what you were looking for okay?"

"Yup. Just picking up a brides maid dress for her."

"Awe you make a lovely couple." The cashier said.

"Oh no, we're not dating. I'm his brides maid." Gigi said throwing up air quotes around 'brides'.

"Oh!" The lady covered her mouth and blushed. "I'm sorry!"

"It's ok." I laughed. She rang it up and I payed her.

"Have a nice night." She handed Gigi the bag.

"Thank you, you too." She smiled. We both walked out to the car and drove home. Everyone was asleep. We walked upstairs. She stopped at her door. I hugged her.

"Night slut." I whispered.

"Goodnight hoe." She laughed. She headed in the room. I walked into my room. Adam was asleep. I took my shirt off and joined him in bed. I snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

•hey guys•

Wow I'm sorry for not updating in a Long time. I just. I don't even know. I promise this will start to get better. Love you guys!