Chapter one

Natalie sighed, working at a middle school was boring..... She wished she was back at home watching T.V. why did she have to go to work. It was the same boring lesson after another, and to make it worse, pubescent kids would always throw wadded up pieces of paper at her and called her names behind her back. Yep. Working as a teacher sucks. Well, it did for the 25 year old, until that fateful day, he came.

It was during her lunch hour, and she was on her phone playing candy crush and eating ramen noodles. Then he walked in. The new math teacher. His handsome face bearing cute freckles and her eyes were drawn to his hand pushing up those huge black glasses, much like her red ones. Natalie quickly pushed her auburn hair to the side, her hourglass figure standing up. She was what most guys and sometimes girls call hot. The man ignored her signed of affection. Or he didn't see it. Natalie chose to believe that he didn't notice.... "Do you know that you AREN'T allowed to dress that way??? Or get plastic surgery on your....stuff???" Natalie looked taken aback. Never, once, had a man assumed she had plastic surgery. Sure, it was easy to assume that, but it was all natural. She sighed, opened her mouth, and said "this is natural, and the outfit..... It's a suit with a skirt.... Am i not allowed to show my collarbones????" the man sighed.

It turns out that the gentleman she met was named Mr. Lee, William Lee. He was around her age, and just started the profession. That morning she was drinking a smoked butterscotch frappuccino, with two shots. Her life was way brighter and she was always in a better mood. This day she was wearing black slacks and a red v-neck shirt. She stood up and started up the powerpoint about van gogh, her favorite artist to ever walk this earth. Yep, she was a art teacher, and she also taught Latin. The lesson went on and on, as the day seemed to take FOREVER!!! Finally the bell rang and as she walked to open the door, she was greeted by the face of the head of the school board...... Here to fire her... The kids scrambled out of the room and the young female followed the grumpy man to his car. The drive was a boring one, the elder man at the wheel veering in and out of traffic. It didn't take long, just 10 minutes.

The room was exceptionally large for a office. Painted in dull grey the walls were blank of anything, almost as if he got it a day ago. Natalie sat across from the man at the desk, twirling a piece of arburn hair around her finger. They talked and she ever so often, glanced at the locked door of the office through her glasses frames.

(Time skip)

The next month Natalie spent teaching dull classes, the only colour coming from her soo-to-be lover, william. Taking A deep breath natalie started to walk to will's office. The wooden door was the only thing that was blocking her from their passionate love together. Happy and excited Natalie opened the door to the classroom. Mr.Lee didn't have his glasses on, his dark hair shiny, but going every witch way. He wore a white button down shirt, and underneath the collar, a velvet tie poked it's way out. He made a noise that sounded like a grumpy man's version of the word what. Natalie opened her mouth to answer but ran out of the room.

Screams. What Natalie went to bed hearing. That day she had killed her first victim.

School is off. Natalie was sitting on her couch, snuggling up beside her boyfriend, her glasses sliding off her nose. The news blared around the apartment and he held onto her shoulders. They weren't in much clothing and natalie jumped when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it babe" Natalie told her lover, as she walked to the oak door. 'I swear, one day I'll paint that door red' she thought. Opening the door she found a full crew of 10 police officers in front of her. She squealed and covered her exposed bra. "oh!! Uhhh hi.... Sorry that you have to see me this way. I wasn't expecting you!!" they just brushed it off and natalie ran to her boyfriend.

The police took on the challenge and searched the tiny apartment. Natalie and

tom (his name) answered the questions the police had, like "how long have you lived here??" and "how long was your relationship?" and they took turns answering them. All the while natalie had a blanket wrapped around her barely-dressed torso.

Love is a powerful thing. It drives people together and apart. It separates people who swear to be together forever,while it brings many people together. In this instance, love drove tom away from natalie and towards the police officer that was currently quizzing them. Natalie couldn't tell why.... Even to this day. Her figure was near a twig and she had no real curves or anything else!!!! The only thing significant about that girl was her striking brown eyes. Otherwise, she's as dull as a rock, with her short blonde hair and thin figure......... Ohhhhh... That was probally his type. Can't blame him, right??