The realistically real chapter three

(Sorry about the last two updates, I've been really tired and spring break, along with the internet has been ruling my life. Anyway, im not feeling that inspired for this book and have been drawing all the time..... Soooooooooooooo on with the story!!)

Natalie swore like a sailor as the teacher stubbed her toe. Its been a while since she walked into William and Miss Whats-her-face kissing, even though her heart was still aching like it did before. The damn woman had to steal her beloved!! Her heart was beating so fast against her chest with jealousy and rage when she heard the door open. It was a student.
"Hi, uhh... Miss Cypher? Thats you right? Anyway, uh... I've been concerned with my grade in latin and would like to bring it up from the F it sits at. So, perhaps, can you give me some extra credit work?" She said, her dyed blue hair falling in her face, dark eyes residing underneath the waterfall of cyan. Natalie turned to the tanned girl and gave her a smile.
"Of course I can! What do you need help on?" she said, the student fidgeting and uncomfortable.
" I need help on declining the nouns"
"How determined are you to get this done?"
"I have to"
"Let's go"