Chapter Two

Love. It was a week from the incident, as Natalie locked the door to her apartment. Warm tears streamed down her face as she hiccuped. 'No, he couldn't want her. Why me?? Why me??' she thought. As the blood rushed to her head, Natalie shivered. That feeling creeping up on her. Oh that feeling. The want to see blood accross a white stone floor in a dimly lit room, the smell wafting into her nose. The need of hearing screams of the innocent and therefore, unworthy of life. She wanted to see the crimson liquid flow out of corpses and onto her shoes, staining them red. 'Snap out of it!!!' Natalie thought. Comming back to her senses she stood up, her legs shaking and made her way to the food in the fridge.
The fridge was empty. Of course. Natalie looked at the time and saw it was arround 7 in the morning. The redhead reached for her phone and called the school. "H-hi,.... Yea, i wanted to call to say I'm sick...... Mmhmm? Ok... Bye" was all Natalie said, before she grabbed a tub of ice cream in her cream coloured freezer and ploped on her couch, turning on Netflix, the walking dead, because watching zombies getting mutilated by clubs and weapons was fun and somehow, satisfying.
(Time skip)
Its been a week since she was last in her classroom. Natalie walked arround and finally sat down, getting a lesson planned. About halfway into the planning, she heard her oak door creek open and saw William walk in, delighted, Natalie stood up, then realized that he walked into the room with a girl, a girl who's raven colored hair travled to her waist in long curls, elegant and fluent. Natalie's heat ingulfed with rage as a small spark of fire ignited in her diminished, wilted, heart. "GET OUT OF HERE!! Both of you....." The teacher screamed through tears that mulled her perfect face. The arburned haired teacher watched her lover walk away, with his girlfreind.

(Sorry for the shortness......... )