Vines

*sigh* no, not the app. Vine is dead *tear*

 Vine is dead *tear*

VINES

Okay story time

So, when Hana was little, she was diagnosed with scoliosis. But her condition was special. It was a rare occurrence where the spine is completely curved, like a snake. Her condition was incurable so Hana could barely walk most of her childhood and had to rely on a wheelchair or those crutches that clasp onto your arms (idk the correct term) 

One day, her mother saw Hana playing outside in the garden and noticed that the vines on the side of the fence were wrapping around her arm. Little Hana didn't know what was going on so her childish innocence saw it only as some magical thing. However, her mother freaked out and tried to pull her daughter away from the vines. Her mother tripped and fell do to some vines that had grown from the ground. 

The vines had crawled up Hana's shirt by then and when her mother was eventually able to pull her daughter away, the vines stayed put on her back. She never left Hana out of her sight the rest of the day. 

The next day, Hana's mother was cooking breakfast for the two of them when she suddenly heard footsteps up above her. Her mother was startled by this since Hana can't even walk. She stopped what she's doing and listened closely. She heard them again. Hana's mother rushed up the stairs to find the source of the noise. She ran into Hana's room and couldn't believe her eyes. 

Hana was walking. She gripped onto the bed and took one step away from the bed, then another and another. Hana finally noticed her mother and smiled up at her saying, "Mommy! Look what Daddy did!" 

"W-What did he do honey?" Her mother asked cautiously. Hana turned around slowly and lifted the back of her shirt, revealing the vines wrapping around her back. But that's not what shocked Hana's mother; it was the fact that the arch in Hana's back was straight. 

Hana's mother broke down into tears, happy that her daughter could finally walk again. She was still confused why Hana had mentioned her father though. 

He had died before she was born and was buried in the backyard right next to the fence. 

WHEW LORDY 

DONE

Yay I'm good at making up stories (not lol) 

Please someone help me, I can't stop drawing my little nature bean ;n;