Tracer? More like crap amiright

Did Ami do a dumb 

Yes she did 

*sobbing* I FORGOT THAT TODAY WAS THE 29TH AND THE CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW CRAP

HERE CS-sketch 

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE ENTRY 

I KNOW IT'S CRAP CAUSE IM LITERALLY USING THE LIGHT FROM A BATTERY-POWERED LAMP CAUSE OUR POWER IS OUT *shakes fist intimidatingly at raging storm* 

ALSO THIS WAS DRAWN WAAAYYY BEFORE MY STYLE-CHANGE SO IT SUCKS HNNN

Anyways, my mom dragged me out of the house today and we went to the mall which was holding a PokeFest so we checked it out. Most of the stands sold Pokémon themed merch of course but they had other things as well as UNDERTALE! 

We walked by a guy who was selling prints and they were priced at $5 each or $20 for 5 so we took the second deal. My dad then said, "Pick any one you want." And so I looked at the wall and he little book he had and my heart stopped when I looked in the upper right corner of the wall. 

There 

In all of his glory 

Was Sans the friggin Skeleton. 

And pointed to it and said, "That one." The guy chuckled and pulled on from a pile, "That's a popular one." And I'm all "I wonder why." 

Of course I didn't say that but I mean come on, Sans is  a walking and breathing meme generator. How can you not like him? 

They also had Paps with his spaghetti but the head looked a little weird and then they had Frisk who was flirting with Flowey who was acting all tsundere and it was so cute. But in the end, I got Sans (of course) 

 But in the end, I got Sans (of course) 

THERE HE IS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE

I'm contemplating whether I should tape him to my ceiling so I can gaze at him while I fall asleep or stick him to my pillow (Cat already voted ceiling) 

Also when we were walking away, my dad was talking to my mom and said, "Yeah, Ami got some weird skeleton from some game." And my mom said, "Oh." IN THE MOST DONE VOICE EVER I SWEAR 

SHE KNOWS I LIKE THE GAME AND SHE KNOWS SANS IS MY FAVORITE BUT OH MY GOD SHE JUST SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS DECIDING WHETHER IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO ME OR NOT