*wiggles fingers* FIRE

If anyone goes to my school, you would get the reference. Sadly, no one does :"c 

Anywho, this is for the contest hosted by Sansational-Puns

Take a guess on how long this took 

If you guess right, I'll give you confetti and G

Fun fact: This was originally suppose to be a Maximum Ride drawing but then Tool began to play and my pessimistic mind decided to redo the whole concept

Also, she is materializing into the lighter part of the drawing, not dusting away. 

This is the sketch by the way

Notice how it was daytime when I took a picture of the sketch and how I had to use my bedroom light to take the final picture

Notice how it was daytime when I took a picture of the sketch and how I had to use my bedroom light to take the final picture. That gives you a hint. 

Okay, if you don't want to hear my depressing sob story, then you can leave 

-

So, there is actually a hidden meaning behind this song and the picture. Tool's lead singer, Maynard, had a mother that had gotten cancer when he was a little younger, maybe his mid-twenties, and her name was Judith Marie (you hear it in the song). He dedicated this song to her and how he saw her as an angel and when she finally died-10,000 days in the fire basically means her and her cancer- he says that she is finally home up in heaven. 

Now if you're not crying already (probably not), then let me tell you a little something: I dedicate this picture to my grandmother. 

She didn't have cancer but for 2 years she stayed in a hospital because of reoccurring heart issues. She was always in pain and cursed out God because she just wanted to feel okay and go home. It got so bad that she was placed on dialysis and had a hole on the side of her neck so she could breathe, but she couldn't talk. It would only come out as a weak whistle.

That was the last day I saw her.

But the thing that I regret the most is not saying goodbye. Why? Because I didn't think that she would die. I held onto that one little string of hope that she would get better and that we could bring her home again. 

She was only 63 

So yeah, I might be selfish for wanting her to stay and all but to be honest, it's for the best. For her at least. She's finally free from all of the pain that she endured those 2 years. 

So I'm happy :) 

R.I.P Nancy Garcia