Chapter 3

Normal Pov

Lucy wakes up with two arms around her waist.... She looks the person to find that its Rouge.... She sneaks out of his grip and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast..... As Lucy makes breakfast Rouge wakes up with nobody beside him... Lucy sets down the food and heads towards the shower... Erza spots her and quickly gets everyone to come and listen....

Erza's Pov

As me and all the others put our ears against the bathroom door we hear humming.... So I whisper 'Listen she'll start singin so everybody shhhh' they nod their heads and we continue listening...

Lucy's Pov

I start humming and hear whispers.... I know their there but I act like I don't....I mainly sing cause it helps me with my emotions.... Its kinda fun so I leave them to it.... I continue humming and start singin.....

(This song is awesome)

When I get out the shower I get dressed and head towards the door.... I hear feet quickly scurryin away... Hehe naughty shits... I bet it was Erza's idea too...

Normal Pov

The band all quickly run into the living room to get away before Lucy notices they were listenin...
She walks into the  room and Yukino says 'Since Lucy and Rouge are the leaders of our bands why don't they sing together? ' everybody nods their heads except Lucy and Rouge.... They all go into the music room and wait for the two to start....

Once the pair finish singing both groups of people were speechless 'What?' they ask at the same time.... Mira shouts up 'You both were so perfect for eachother!!' everybody else nods their heads in agreement...

Rouge's Pov

They think we sound perfect together... Wow... I wonder if she loves me the way I love her...

A/N Do ya think Lucy feels da same way as Rouge? Or doesn't she?