chapter 2-i love you

Nightmare pov

I was about to go in my room but nightmare chica ran up to me saying "nightmare! I know witch nightmare animontronic loves you!". "Who?!?!" i ask. "Well i dont know the name but plushtrap does." she said. I nodded and went to plushtraps room. When i got there, my eyes widened in surprise. Plushtrap was sleeping while cuddling a plushie of me! After all these years, plushtrap loved me. I picked up plushtrap bridal style and carried him to my room. When i got there, i laid plushtrap on my bed and laid beside him. I pulled plushtrap in my embrace and pulled the covers over us. I shook him alittle to wake him. When he started to wake up, i kissed him roughly and passionately.

Plushtrap pov

I started to wake up,then all of a sudden, someone kissed me. I opened my eyes and saw nightmare. Since i loved nightmare, i opened my mouth to give him permition. He gladly accepted it and explored my mouth with his tounge. Our tounges wrestled for dominance. He won. And pulled away.

Nightmare pov

I pulled away from plushtrap and we smiled at each other. I started to nibble on his neck. "Nightmare" he moaned. I put my hands on his pants but he grabbed them and pulled them away. "Wait im not ready for something like that" he said with a sad look on his face. "Thats ok. I can wait." i said. He burried his face in my chest and we fell asleep.

To be continued...