Chapter 5-again?

Plushy pov

I was currently walking around the house cause i had nothing else to do. It was about 7:55. I ran back to me and nightmare's room and went to the bathroom. I went behind the sink and pull out a small box. Inside there was a little outfit i wanted to show nightmare.

Nightmare pov

I walked in to me and plushy's room and sat down. Then plushy's head poked out the bathroom door. "Hey night, i have something to show you~" he said seductively. I raised an eyebrow telling him to continue. He came out wearing a....maids outfit!? The skirt was very short and didnt go to mid-thigh. "Like it?~" he asked while climbing on the bed. I smirked and pinned him down to the bed. This is gonna be fun. I started to nibble on the sweet spot on his neck while he moaned, begging me to continue. I took off the top part of the outfit and continued to nibble on the sweet spot on his neck. I grabbed the skirt and slowly pulled it off and threw it somewhere.

Plushy pov

Nightmare stopped nibbling on the sweet spot on my neck and and started to take my member in his mouth. It felt go good. I was about to climax but nightmare pulled away. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

Nightmare pov

Plushy looked at me with pleading eyes. Those eyes were so adorable. i went back to sucking his length. Then he came and i swallowed and took him out of my mouth. I laid on my back and plushtrap climbed on top of me. I took off all my clothes and threw them on the floor. Plushy when down to my member and took me in his mouth. I put my hand on the back of his head and pushed him.

Plushy pov

Nightmare started pushing me so i take more of his length. I kinda liked it when i took as much as a could, which is only about half of his member, but he didnt stop. I took all of his member, i could bearly breathe. I couldn't move cause his hand was there. Finally he came and moved his hand. I spit out the cum so i could breathe.

Night pov

I watched as plushtrap spit out the cum and breathe. "Sorry plushtrap i kinda got carried away". "Its fine. Lets continue~" he said getting on top of me.

A/N-YOU (probably) THOUGHT THIS WAS A SMUT CHAPTER BUT NOPE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA
#WriterIsEvil 😈
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *starts coughing* oh shit! To much laughing *continues coughing* AGH *stops coughing* Ok I'm good
Bye💜