Party - part 4

Lunch ended and Mikasa, Kyle, Harrison and Annabelle went off the their next lesson which was SRE (basically sex education)
Mikasa: so is this class fun?
Annabelle: yeah if u like touching dildos
Mikasa: well... that's gonna be fun...
The boys start laughing
Kyle: your probably still a virgin Mikasa you probably don't know hat to even do
Mikasa: so what shut it before u end up like Levi did
Mikasa stormed off in to the class room throwing her bag under the table. Kyle Harrison and Annabelle walk in and sit away from Mikasa but Levi goes and sit next to Mikasa. Mikasa states at him
Levi: what have I done now
Mikasa: ohhh nothing
Levi sits back and waits for the teacher to walk in but before she did Levi passes a note to Mikasa.
NOTE 📝:
My house 9:00pm tonight, big party bring your friends along
~Levi
Mikasa puts the note in her back pocket and class starts 2 hours had passed and Mikasa had told everyone about the party Annabelle was going to go to Mikasa's house before the party to get ready.
~time skip to Mikasa's house~
Mikasa: Annabelle?
Annabelle: yeah
Mikasa: can u do my make up pls I have... never done it before
Annabelle: yeah of course come and sit next to me and I will do it for you
Mikasa: k
Annabelle did Mikasa makeup and curled her hair Mikasa got dressed into her grey dress and Annabelle got dressed into her army grey dress they both had white adidas super stars on.
Mikasa: ready?
Annabelle: ready
They both walked down stairs and got in Kyle's car with Harrison. They sped off to Levi house Mikasa became nervous the closer they got to him house. About 10 15 minutes later they had arrived at Levi's house the party was buzzing there was music, flashing light and the best thing Alcohol Mikasa has never had alcohol before so tonight would be good for her. Mikasa got out the car and waited for Annabelle to as well they both walked into the party together Mikasa saw levi off in the corner with his friend Mikasa gave him a glare and carried on walking into the bar ( Levi the lucky shit has a bar in his house ) Mikasa and Annabelle both got a blue WKD and Harrison and Kyle got a beer Annabelle and Mikasa both set off to the dancefloor they were dancing having so much fun by this time Mikasa had about 4 to 5 WKDs. Mikasa became dizzy and felt sick she stumbled off away from the group and found Levi she started saying random stuff to him he could tell she was pissed she could barely stand at this point leave I had no choice but to carry it upstairs and put to bed away for the night. Levi told the group Mikasa was in that he was going to put away so shouldn't have to go home and be moaned at by her mum.
Mikasa : W... W... Where am I what is the room spinning I feel like I'm going to be sick
She started say to Levi as he carried him up the stairs
Levi: everything is going to be okay just sit back and be quiet
Mikasa : fine
Luckily Mikasa didn't try to fight Levi carry her up the stairs and took into the far room on the left he placed her down on the bed and started to walk out but Mikasa grabbed him.
Mikasa : Levi stay I don't wanna be alone
Levi: wait what ohhh so the tough girl has a soft side
Mikasa : ohh shut up and kiss me
...

Hope you enjoy stay tuned for the next episode of teenage love ❤️✨