I Can't Believe I'm Stuck Here With Complete Strangers! (teaser)

**A/N: Here's a little teaser. I promise I will get more out soon, and I will start up on "As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough" Thank you so much for your patience! :) <3 SarahRuRu**

I Can't Believe I'm Stuck Here With Complete Strangers!

Chapter 12

Point of view: Amy Sparkz

'You've got to be kidding me.' Yes, that was my first thought when I woke up in my new "home". My second? 'Where the eff is everyone?'

I cleared my throat and tried to say "hello", but no sound came out. 'What?! I'm MUTE?!' my thoughts almost echoed in my head.

'Whoa! I'm like, yelling in my head! Since when is that possible?'

'Wait, I think I have bigger problems; I CAN'T TALK!'

I was about to start having a complete breakdown, but then I heard footsteps coming towards me and I quickly tried to push my self off the dirt floor I was laying on.

"Amy?" a voice asked, sounding completely panicked.

I tried to reply, but once again, my voice wouldn't respond to me.

"Amy! Are you okay?" The voice asked me sounding even more panicked then the first time, if that was even possible.

Wow, is she slow? If I was okay, I think I would be replying.

"Wait, that is like, her name, right?" Chris asked herself, or whomever was with her.

I heard Nate laugh, and I could almost picture the smirk on his face. Jerk.

"Yes, Chris, that's her name." Nate replied, and I could tell he was at least trying to be nice to her.

**A/N: Here's a little teaser. I promise I will get more out soon, and I will start up on "As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough" Thank you so much for your patience! :) <3 SarahRuRu**