Chapter 8 new friends

Lena P.O.V
Well everyone was still here when I woke up at 9am. To my left I see Lisa sleeping very peacefully next to me so I tried not to move.

9:30 I had to pee , like no joke I was going to pee my pants so I went to the bathroom. Without knowing I woke up Lisa.

When I got back I saw Lisa on her phone. "Hey beautiful" she looked at me and smiled. "Lena let's make breakfast for them and then later they can leave because I have plans." I smiled then looked sad. "What's wrong baby girl?" I guess she saw me looking sad but I changed my facial expression and went to the kitchen.

"What should we make them?" I asked looking around the kitchen. I saw Lisa looking at a note.

Hey girls,
Leah and I are going on a trip for a little bit, only 2 weeks but tayra and Tim are there for you. I think tayra is at her friends house and Tim is god knows where but I told him if you need him call and hope he answers 😂😂. Kidding kidding but have a good 2 weeks.

Well the only thing I can make are eggs and I know u hate eggs. Lisa was making a disgusted face. "Okay fine you can make food because I don't know how too" Lisa starts to laugh her butt off.

Well I was sitting at the table trying to figure out what Lisa was making but I wasn't really looking at the food but her. She's pretty dang hot and I know we look the same but I think she's way better looking.

I walk up to her and whisper in her ear. "Whatcha making? Sending chills down her back. I was right behind her and hugged her , and she rested her head on my shoulder. But I'm making pancakes!!! "LISA I LOVE PANCAKES" she smiled and giggled.

I went to sit back down , and I got lost in my own thoughts tbh. I was thinking I want to be with Lisa forever but she might not want too, what if we had a big fight and she never forgave me and stuff. Then all I hear is a crack..... I guess I was thinking so hard the cup in my hand broke.

"Omg Lena are u okay?, want me to help you clean up?" She asked. I just smiled "it's okay just make breakfast love" and I walked to the bathroom to clean this up."

When I got back i saw that everyone was up and about to leave. I looked at Ellie and asked if she could stay over because Lisa was getting ready to leave.

Lisa P.O.V

I'm so happy that Karsen and Carmen asked me to hang out, I felt bad for Lena but they told me not to invite her.

I got to Carmen's house and knocked on the door. They opened it and asked if I wanna play truth or dare.

"Lisa truth or dare? Carmen  asked. "Dare" well I dare u too make Lena feel like the best and most important person of all then brake up with her and move in with us.

"No way I love Lena more than anything" I almost cried. "It's a dare Lisa u better do it" Carmen said. "Fine how long?" I asked pretty pissed off tho. "Well the longer you do it the more Lena will think she's important but tbh idrc". Or we will tell her that u never loved her☺️.

Lena P.O.V

I told Ellie how I felt, because I felt hurt that Lisa didn't tell me who she was going to see. "Lena she loves you more than anything don't worry" she told me. I feel like Ellie and I are going to be great friends when we get older

She made me feel better, it's around 12 and I think we should watch some movies. We are going to watch the "Great Wall" it just came out so don't read this if u want to watch that movie.

I started to laugh because the girls jumped off the wall to kill the monsters , Ellie just smacked me because it wasn't funny it was a intense sense.

After watching a few movies I ordered pizza and we eat and watched more movies until we both fell asleep.

I heard the door open and I thought it was tayra or Tim so I just stayed there trying to go back to sleep. "Hey Lena wanna sleep with me?" I smiled because I knew who it was. " shouldn't we call Ellie's parents because we shouldnt leave her alone? I mean what if she hears us?" I looked a little confused but Lisa just winked at me.

I didn't know how late it was until I saw the clock that said 10 pm, damn that's late. At 10:30 Ellie's parents got her and Lisa grabbed my hand and took me to her room.

"How were your new friends Lisa?" I asked. "Good baby girl, I miss you Lena" she said in a sexy voice. "Lisa chill out and go to bed before we do something we shouldn't" I told her.

"Lena I want too☺️" she told me. I was in bed about to go to sleep until Lisa was on top of me kissing my neck. "Lisa go to bed I'm tired" i said. She kept kissing me until she was at my lips, she licked my lips asking to enter and of course I did. It felt so good.

We broke from the kiss and I got up to charge my phone. Lisa followed me and when I was done putting my phone away I pushed her to the wall. I start kissing her like crazy and I heard her moan.

A few minutes later we were on the bed and I don't have any clothes ones💀. Idek how Lisa is sooo good because I didn't even remember doing that. We just fell asleep.

I think this chapter was way too long but whatever now I'm going to post more because I have a lot more ideas 😂☺️☺️ and I didn't check for spelling.