23 - lost

Lena's p.o.v

what is up with adam wanting to be with me? and why am i letting him do this to me? damnit i shouldn't have slammed the door, i should just turn back around and run into lisa's arms but i couldn't. i just kept on walking, walking and walking until i found myself at the park.

"hey" i turned my head to see a girl that's about my age. i smiled.. it was a forced smiled  and she could tell that. "what's wrong?" i looked at her with sadness in my eyes.

"it's a long story" i said. she just smiled, a genuine smile and she just waited for me to talk. so after i finished then story, not telling her i'm in love with my twin sister. she's  just looking like she was processing everything.

"girl no one should ever do that, you gotta win your girls heart back. don't be a crackhead and mess it up. if you really love her get her." i thought about it long and hard.

"would she even want me back?" i said, and the girl just laughed like i'm an idiot.

"yes , if she's in love with you... yes."

i smiled so big, i got up and i had to go make a plan. i started jogging and yelled thanks to her before i left.

when i got to the house, i saw tayra and damn she's pissed. also tim looked disappointed which he never is. "how the hell are you going to play with your sisters heart like that?" tayra yelled at me

i was frozen, then a few seconds later i just started to cry. cry because i could never look at my older siblings in the eyes ever again.

i just went upstairs and checked on lisa. she was out cold, must be from all of the crying that i have put her through. i wasn't out that long but still.

i went to my room and just sat there. i'm lost, i'm lost when i don't have lisa but i'm lost when i do have lisa. she has this effect on me and idk what it is. it's annoying asf but i need her back.

next morning
i got up earlier than everyone else, got ready for school and just left. i need a plan to get rid of adam. but how the heck am i going to do that?

damnit, it's 8:30 and school starts at 9:15 so i just went to my first block and just sat there. but lisa has this class with me. i was day dreaming when i heard the bell ring. i looked around and everyone was in class but lisa.

where is she i thought, she never misses school, she wants her gpa to be the highest in our grade and missing one day of school screws it up.

all day she wasn't at school so i quickly went home and tayra was there. she gave me the death stare. she's closer with lisa and i'm closer with tim. "have you seen lisa?"

"no i thought she went to school, she left at 9:00" she said with a worried expression.

"she wasn't at school tayra, where the heck could she be" i started to raise my voice.

she picked up the keys and we got into the car. she drove around to where lisa would like to hang out. nothing.. NOTHING, this can't be happening

"you know you messed up again lena" i looked to my left and saw tayra just looking at me. i started to mess with my hands. i nod

"now she's gone because of you lena" i grabbed the handle really hard. she has no right to blame this on me. she's just off somewhere doing something.... right?

in my mind i knew that wasn't the case but i had to keep thinking about that before i went crazy. i'm going to go crazy without my sister. my other half.

when got home and she still wasn't home. so tayra called the police. this wasn't like her and we were starting to really freak the hell out.

i got a text so i pulled out my phone to see that it was a picture from adam of lisa. "tmr at 5 be at the lake. if not i'll kill her.

hey does anyone read this crap of a book? if so haha i'm back ! prob like 2-3 more chapters until this awful book is done haha.