Intro

2017

The Human Evolution has turned the world hectic. The evolution starting with the first human-robot. It was called a Synch. It was being controlled by a micro-hacked computer. Where there on, all was being controlled by an computer. Or any source of technology. The Synchs were coded to be obedient. They were unconscious, with no human thoughts. No emotions. No feelings. They were made To Be...robotic.

Some Synchs was made or just coded with an error. Therefore they were to be stripped, cleaned, and strapped for another synch.

But this scientist, went beyond the limits. He made Five special synchs. That was coded to be conscious, to feel, to have emotions. They were basically humans. But yet they weren't.

The scientist looks at his five unique arts. "If the government gets out of control with these synchs." He pauses. He turns around. Then he looks back. He says in a hushed voice, "Your mission is to destroy all of what the government has. I want you to give consciousness to all synchs. The key is inside of you."

Then he was gone.

>>One Year Later<<

"Kandis we can't keep running. Renee is hurt. We got to take a charge break. We haven't been charged since Thursday." I tried to warn her.

"And since when did you become the leader?" Kandis snaps.

Renee screams in agony.

"We are brothers and sisters. And Renee is our sister. If we don't get our health up...the mission is off!" Luke yells.

We have heard Luke yell. We all nodded, even Kandis.

"Marin. Where is the next abandoned house?" Luke askes much kinder. Much in his likings.

"3 miles away" I say calculating through the satellite.

"Guys. I have the battery to go search for materials. Me and Luke would go. Go charge up. We got a long road ahead." Carter turns the opposite direction. So does Luke. I guess we agreed without any of the others opinion.

We walk on. But then...

Renee goes down.

Kandis Goes down.

I began to run. I should of known this was an trap. I run more faster as pegs of an bullet serum tracks along my skin.

Then the world went black.

A/N: I am so excited about this book. It has many shocks and twist. And drama. Yasss. Well goodbye my lovies.