1.

"Hello, Marin" an human smiles at me.

"Hello. I'm Marin, an Synth from California Synth's Internationals. I am to assist your needs."

"She is the newest version yet" says a guy in a suit. "She is to assist your needs cook, clean. Anything!"

"But yet she's not an human. She can't eat. She can't thin—" The guy with the red shirt and kahkis said.

"Let's get to the ownership. Now to turn her on you must simply just tap below the chin. That's where a device was placed to control the synth's mobility." The kahki guy nodded. "Marin. I'm John. This over here is your new owner Leon."

"To set my owner, you must go through the process. The process. You must." I say.

"Oh yes. The process." Jake takes Leon's hand and placed it on my cheek.

"Leon McNeil. 39 years old. Has an wife. And three kids." I say. "You are my human owner, until your deceased or left me abandoned."

"Okay. So if any troubles or errors in any sort, please call this number." Jake gives Leon a card and walks off.

"Leon. You seem to be in distress what seems to be the problem?" I say.

"Nothing. Just come in." He says opening the door.

I walk in into the house. I walk into the living room. The white chairs. The amber brown wood floors. The rug. Everything. It was ehh ordinary. Kinda old fashion. Back to synthetic self.

Three distinct humans stop in their tracks.

"Hello. I'm Marin, an Synth from California Synth's Internationals. I am to assist your needs."

The little girl walks up to me. She grabs my hand. "Hi. I'm Kate. Would you like to play dollies with me?"

"I'm here to assist your needs. How may I help you?" I say.

Kate: 8 years old. Loves playing dollies. Has a mom and dad and one brother, one sister.

Kate skitters back a little.

An teenage boy walks towards me.

"Toby. Age 15. Has a mom and dad and two sisters." I say.

"Woah. That's so cool!" Toby got excited.

"This is Marin. She is here to help us. She is just and only an synthetic. Nothing more. She is not replacing your mom. Marin is just in her space for a little?" Leon smiles.

"Hello Astrid."

Astrid: Age 16. Has a mom and dad and one sister, one brother.

She waves then walks off.

The next day I make an big breakfast. As everyone came in the kitchen their faces brightened.

Until a women came in.

"I'm home" She says, as I hear the keys sclatter on the glass table beside the door.

I have a plate of fruits in my hand. The women walks in the kitchen. "Hello. I'm Marin, an Synth from California Synth's Internationals. I am here to assist your needs."