WesTheEditor x reader: Skateboarding

There was always this one guy who would skateboard pass my school every evening and now it's just a normal thing in my schedule , sometimes I even rush to see him scared I'll miss him skating past.

I was held up by my annoying history teacher talking about a project we were doing tomorrow. So I was late I ran to the front of the school all the other girls starring at me, because apparently I can't run because I'm in a skirt. I go to a somewhat private school and I hate it. The only part of my day I like is seeing him skateboard past and wave at each other. But I couldn't see him coming he was gone I missed him.

I sighed frustrated that I missed him , because today I was actually going to talk to him. I started walking home when I heard someone speak "hey do I not even get a hello? I did wait for you" I turn around and there he was leaning against the wall beside the gate. I smiled and walked over "hi ,sorry I didn't see you there , I thought I missed you " I said nervously I was finally talking to him. He smiled , god his smiles so beautiful , "its no problem and hi , I thought I missed you too so I thought I'd wait to see if I did miss you" I smiled "so what's your name I'm Wesley but call me wes everyone does " he outstretched his hand I took it smiling "I'm (y/n) " he smiled nodding shaking my hand "so (y/nn) it is!" I felt my face heat up , I've never had a nickname before it sounds nice.

"So wanna hang out at the park?" Wes asked snapping out of my train of thought "s-sure , that'd be nice " he smiled "well then lets get going!" he grabbed my hand pulling me along side him as we ran to the park laughing and smiling the whole way. when we got to the park he lead me over to a small wooden bench under a tree surrounded by flowers and hedges it was practically hidden from eyesight so it was quiet. I also noticed a small grass pathway seemed to be made by wheels and tires. 

we sat for hours talking and getting to know each other until the sun started setting and wes suggested something. "hey , how about I teach you how to skateboard" I turned to look at him, his face had a look of excitement and anticipation I couldn't say no too that face.

"sure! that would be nice " I replied smiling. his smile grew as he stood up picking up his skateboard and leading me over to the grass path "I learnt how to skate right here, my dad taught me when I was five " he told me whilst he put his skateboard down. He stood back up and looked at me "now there's one thing you need to remember is to balance stick your hand's out if needed , but you don't need to worry about falling I'll have a hold of you, Ok?" I nodded "Ok now here let's get you standing on this properly" he smiled helping my stand on the board.

And let's just say that was the best and worst day of my life ever , worst because i got cocky and skated face first into a tree breaking my nose and spraining my ankle. but hey I did meet my best friend and now boyfriend, but that's another story for another time.