Did you miss me! : Anti X Reader

Requested by my fwen  PineWatch hope chu enjoy! Also spoiler's for jacks panel opening! I'm also changing the anti part slightly for reasons ;)

My boyfriend jack had a panel today at pax east today but seeing as I'm in Ireland I could only watch the stream.

It started with a pre recorded video of jack. Strange I thought as I hired my volume up "well hello there!" He started cheery as usual "how's everyone doing?are you all good?are you all enjoying your pax?" He smiled widely. "Welcome to the panel!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up "I know this is a little bit of an unorthodox sort of intro but I had an idea!"

And as he explained the rest the video started glitching  and pausing and just as he turned around to say take out your phones the screen went black and anti appeared.

I gasped shocked jack said he had anti under control and he wouldn't escape again I heard laughter and then fuzzy static "did you miss me?"

He then appeared holding a knife with glitches every where "look at you just watching there " the screen glitches black again "you just pushed me aside " he pointed the knife forwards "and forgot me!" He pointed it back at him "and found someone new " the screen glitches to him running the knife along his already cut and bleeding neck drawing more blood.

"You pushed me a side!" He pointed the knife back at him self "but I've been watching you the entire time " it glitched to him with black eyes tilting his head slowly "but now I'm Here to stay!"  He pointed the knife forwards again "and y/n your mine now" he started laughing as my screen glitched and went black as my phone started ringing I recognized jacks contact. I picked it up quickly answering it "y/n! Run! Run and stay away from the house! He's..." But I didn't hear the rest as I felt a cloth on my mouth as my eyes slowly dropped closed and all I saw was darkness.

Maybe part two?