Chapter 3

KimReNa P.O.V
I saw that face and it was Kai . "Yah you scared me , i think a bad guy were do something bad towards me" i said angry . "Sorry , i didn't mean to scared you" i ignore what he say . " Hey what's wrong with you ?" He ask "You know how many hours i wait for you ?" I said "Umm sorry for that my manager don't allow me to leave that place early" he made a sad tone . "Why you don't message me ?" I ask with a mad tone "My manager take my phone" he looks at me with a sad face .  "Okay i forgive but with one condition" i said "What condition ?" He ask "Give me a hug and a kiss on cheeks" i point at my cheeks. He put his hand on my face and kiss my cheeks and hug me for 1 minuters . We release the hug and he call my name "ReNa" "Hmm" i said "May i tell something ?" He say "Yes about what ?" I ask "I know that i meet you about an 24 hours but i think i fall in love with you " he said with a innocent face. I was so shock "Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask  "Yes i accept it" i said . I saw his happy face and hug me tightly "I love you ReNa" he said "I love you to my nini bear" i kiss his cheeks . Suddenly i fell a pair of soft lips pressed with my lips , it was Kai lips. He kiss me and i kiss him back the kiss become so passionately.

Soon he take me to my house. Went i were to enter my house i fell a pair of hand wrapped around my waist hug my back. I turn to face him. I put my hand around his neck "Why jagi ?" I ask "Lets go on a date tomorrow" he said "Where ?" I ask "How about we go on shopping ? I want to buy our couple shirt" He said "But oppa how about your fan ?" I ask "Don't worry i will make no one recognize me" he said "Ok oppa" i said "Sleep early okay i will pick you at 10 a clock" he say "Okay oppa you to , don't play your phone all at night okay ? Promise me" i said "Okay my love i promise" he said "Good night oppa i love you" i say "Good night to jagi i love you to" he kiss my forehead .

End of the chapter 3