Chapter1

*Sorry if my english are bad

KimReNa P.O.V

Yeahh my mom finally allow me to go EXO Concert . I can meet my lovely idol .

Next Morning

I wake up like usually my routine. Take a bath and get some breakfast with my family .
And get ready for the concert . I wear skinny jeans and EXO shirt with vans shoe , bring some Kai stuff and ofc EXO lightstick. Ready for the concert

At The Hall Of The Stadium

Me and my friends meet at the stadium and wait for the concert to start . I go to the restroom and I accidently bumped to guy " Oh sorry are you okay " i ask the guy " Oh i'm okay " the guy said . I saw the guys face and he is ........

Kai EXO !!!!

Kai P.O.V

Yeahh finally we came to Malaysia ! I love Malaysia because the culture and malay people are so kind . We arrive at night and go to sleep

Next Morning

We wake up and get breakfast . We start the rehearsal for the concert . I go to the restroom and bumped to girl "Oh sorry are you okay" the girl say " Oh I'm okay " i said to her . But i can see the girl hand are bleeding . " Your not okay your hand are bleeding come here follow me " i said . I bring her to EXO room and i take the first-aid box ( i don't know what is that thing name ) . I stop the bleeding and wrap some bandage around her hand . I saw her face and she was so beautiful and perfect . "Ouh sorry for hit you and thanks for this " she says and show me her hand . " Ohh never mine it's my fault " i said . Wow why my heart keep beating like crazy ? Am i fall in love with her ? I admin that she was so pretty and perfect . " What is your name ? " i ask him " Kim Re Na " she has a pretty name . "Wow nice name and you look so pretty" Wait ! What just i say . I can see her face turn red . She must really shy . "Don't shy it's just me " I hold her face . We talk to each other and exchange number phone . I ask her " Where is your seat ? " " Row 1 " she said " Ouh keep you eyes on me ok " i said "Arasso oppa " she made a cute face " Yaa don't make your face like that i would fall in love with you " i pinch her cheeks,   yahh Jongin what that you just said . I saw the red face again " Are you blushing ? " i say " No " she said " You so cute, i must to go now meet you at the concert bye " i kiss her cheeks .

* Done for the chapter 1 
Sorry for a bad english enjoyy