Bionic House Party

"Good news, guys! My mom called from the hospital and said Big D is doing much better," Leo said, walking into the lab, "He's gonna make it."

"Awesome. Great," Bree and Chase replied.

"Yep, soon he'll be back here making us all wish he was still unconscious."

"Hey, I really miss him," Bree told the two, "Although it has been nice having the hair spray all to myself."

"Actually, Adam's been using it, too. He's developing new hairstyles for his armpits," said Chase, "You wouldn't think it, but the ponytails are surprisingly cute."

"You know, we should have traded in Adam for one of Krane's bionic soldiers when we had the chance," Bree said.

"Oh, no. The soldiers," Chase exclaimed, "I was so worried about Mr.Davenport, I completely forgot about them."

"Relax, I'm sure they're fine. Now that the Triton app is deactivated, they're just normal teenagers," Leo paused and thought for a moment, "Normal teenagers roaming the streets with deadly bionic abilities, We need to find them!"

"Find who?" Adam asked.

"Krane's soldiers."

"Ah, I think I can help with that," Adam told his siblings.

The Davenport/Dooley clan head upstairs.

"They're right here," Adam exclaimed.

"You invited 30 bionic soldiers into our home?" Chase asked/said

"No, I invited one," Adam replied, "The other 29 were hiding in the bushes and followed us home."

"Chase, Bree, I don't think you guys have been formally introduced to our friends. This is S-5, S-6, S-7, S-8 and Ha, I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"Hi, I'm S-3."

"Ahh! I know who you are.
You tried to kill me!" Chase shouted in his face.

"Why would I do that? I don't even know you, friend."

"I am not your friend. You used your electro-fork thingie on me. And friends don't electro fork thingie friends."

"I don't remember that, but if I hurt you, I'm sorry."

"Whoa, dude," Adam started, "Never apologize for hurting Chase."

"Wait. So do you remember anything?" Bree asked the soldier.

"I remember my name is S-3, these are my brothers and sisters, and we followed this smart guy here."

"Well, he obviously doesn't remember what the word "smart" means.
They don't remember anything.
It's like they're bionic blank slates."

"Can we keep 'em?" Adam asked his siblings, "Most of them are potty trained. S-27's still a work-in-progress."

"No, we can't keep them. Just 24 hours ago, they were trying to destroy us," Chase said, "Plus, Mr. Davenport would freak out if he came home to 30 bionic soldiers."

"All right," Adam sighed, "S-30, take a hike. S's 1 through 29, welcome home."

"YEAH! S-29 right here," a girl with long brown hair exclaimed and high-fived some of the other soldiers.

"Forget Big D, it's my mom I'm worried about," Leo told the trio, "She's still not sold on you three living here.
But you didn't hear it from me."

"Fine, I'll get rid of them," Adam said upsetly, "Come on, dude, I'll help you pack your stuff."

"We don't have any stuff," replied S-3