1 ~storms~

I moved down to LA. Why you may ask? Well because Ethan said I should join the Markiplier team. At first it sounded like a great idea but now that my anxiety hits me in the middle of the flight I start hyperventilating ending in a panic attack. The person next to me calmed me down. His name was Josh. Pretty cute but not my type. He doesn't have any brains from what I gathered so far. Besides he was to scrawny, or at least he was to me.

~timeskip to landing~

He walked with me to get my bags. I thanked him for everything and as I was about to leave he started leaning in for a kiss. I put my fingers up to his mouth so it seemed like I kissed him. He smiled at me.

"Want me to take you to your place?" He snaked his arms around my waist.
I shook my head. "No thank you."

"Oh so you want to go to my place then?" Again I shook my head. Out of the corner of my eye I saw ethan and a taller man with brown curly hair. "Aww come on sweetie it'll be fun." He smirked at me.
ETHAN SAY SOMETHING YOU BUBBLE BLOWING BITCH FACE!!

"You heard her." I looked to see the taller man was talking "she doesn't want to go with you. Besides she's with us." He picked me up like I was a feather and kept me away from josh. "Isn't that right baby?" He said looking at me. Ohh the nerve of this man!!
I nodded my head. "Yea I'm with them." As I said that the man planted a kiss on my temple and walked away with me still in his arms.

"You know I can walk right?" He looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Yes I know you can I just don't feel like putting you down."

"Ethan! I don't even know this man! Tell him to put me down!!" Ethan snickered at me.

"That's one first impression tyler!" Ethan said while giggling.

"OHMYGOD I WILL BITCH SLAP BOTH OF YOU! FOR FUCKS SAKE PUT ME DOWN AND LET ME WALK!" Tyler smirked at me.

"No" Tyler simply said.

"Tyler I swear!"

"You know you don't want me to let you go." He whispered in my ear. Heat rose to my cheeks.
No no bad Lauren! You can't catch feelings for this guy.

"Fine. You win I give up."

~time skip to marks house~

"MARK I'M HERE!" did I forget to mention mark is my best friend?

"Lauren it's so good to have you here!"

"It's so good to finally be here! I was worried the plane would get stuck in the storm!" He hugged me and spun me around. I could see tyler looking slightly jealous.
Did he like me? No he would never like you.

"I see you've met stone-faced tyler." Mark said with a laugh. "He seemed pretty eager to meet you! After all he's liked you since me and ethan started talking about you." He whispered the last part in my ear. I started blushing again.

*BOOM*

A loud thunder.clap made me jump and fall into tyler. He just looked at me with a cute smile.
Cute?! Seriously lauren!

*BOOM*

Another one came, shaking the whole house causing me too wrap my arms around tyler looking for protection. I started shaking and he wrapped his arms around me to calm me down. It felt good like this. Like I was safe. Protected. At home.

I heard 'awws' and the sound of a camera snap but tyler didn't seem to mind. He was stroking my long black hair with his chin on the top of my head.

"I ship it" I heard ethan say.

"Tyler! Just ask her dude! It's obvious she likes you as well." I heard marks booming baritone voice.

Tyler hummed and looked down at me staring into my blue eyes. "Lauren will you be my girlfriend?"
Say no. This will only end in disaster.
"Yes tyler. I'll be your girlfriend."
Oh my God lauren you fucked up.

He smiled that cute smile of his and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Yup this is going up on youtube" mark said while giggling.

"Oh well" I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

Maybe it won't be so bad here.

A/n Requests are open. I hope you liked the first one.
Buh-bye