26~apocalypse~

Mark p.o.v new am I right?●

I sit back, eating a protein bar I had thankfully looted from a car I happened upon. I hear rustling in the bushes behind me and I quickly stand up, gripping the Swiss army knife around my boot. Just as I expected there was a walker. Before it could get smart and attack me, I stab it in the head and watch it fall. I kick it to make sure it's dead. Man. How did the world turn out to be so shitty? I sigh and quickly walk back to where base is, thinking of the day it all went to shit.

○▪flashback▪○
I don't know what was going on. I was recording subnautica when I heard what sounded like Katherine screaming. I rushed downstairs and saw one of the neighbors latched to her neck. I panic and pull them off. Katherine is slumped over on her computer now. The person that attacked her got up and lunged at me. That's when I realized this 'neighbor' of mine is dead. 'It' went in for a bite but I moved out of the way and watched it stumble. I grabbed a knife, debating whether or not I should kill it. It comes at me again and I don't hesitate to kill it now. I stab the side of its head and it falls to the floor. Ethan, tyler and Amy walk in.

"Amy get Chica and get in the car, tyler get weapons, Ethan you get food. I'll get clothes." I say. They all look at me in surprise.

"Why? What's going on?" Amy asks, worried.

"Just trust me. We need to get out of here. There are zombies everywhere."
flashback over○▪

I continue walking, seeing the walkers every now and then. The sun is going down so I better hurry. I walk faster, almost jogging. I turn a corner only to have a gun pointed in my face. They wore a mask and a hoodie with black jeans. The only thing showing was their amber colored eyes. (Picture above).

"Who are you and why are you in my area?" They ask softly.

"I was looking for food and I was just on my way back to my group." I hold my hands up beside my head in surrender.

"Who are you?"

"I'm mark fischbach.. otherwise known as markiplier on youtube." I look them in the eyes.

They slowly pull off their mask, revealing black, straight hair that's cut short. They are pretty pale but not like albino pale. (Sorry). Ohh it's a she... She had snake bite lip piercings and a nose ring.

"I'm Rylie." She sticks out a hand. "It's so nice to meet you but I wish we hadn't met on these terms." I shake her hand.

"Just don't hold a gun to my head next time." I joked. "Where's your group?"

"Don't got one. They left without me this morning. But they did give me enough supplies to last a week."

"I can take you to my group. It's at the motel down the street."

"Ohhh your the ones who chained the walkers to the poles to protect the place."

"Yeah there's only one way in without a risk of being bitten." I say and she nods. We start walking and I notice two mini uzis strapped to her thighs. Along with that she has two khukuris on her back and a katana down the middle. She's got a pistol, that's now back in its holster and a shotgun in her hoodie pocket.

"Are you prepared or what?" I smile.

"Well for your information I have on a bullet proof vest, thermal everything for winter and I have a knife strapped to my ankle and one in my bra." I looked at her in awe. "What? You can never be to prepared."

"Your a badass."

"May dad was in the marines and had this shit laying around so I took it. And yes I know how to use all of it." She giggled.