Am I in love with him?

"Okay Miss Rose your aloud to go home Now. Now listen. we dont wanna see you in this hospital for the same reason. Stay strong ur beautiful." the nurse said to me.

I was on twitter because i havnt been on it for a while i went on Tobias's Twitter first

"@TobiasNeergard: We all know that @DaisyMarieRose  is in the hospital for self harm. Its a serious thing. please dont hate on her. shes going threw something really bad. please. and she is my girlfriend Now. i am really proud to have a wonderful girlfriend like her. love you babe feel better." Awwweeeee there was a little bit of hate. but i didnt really pay attention to them. i finally replyed to him. "@DaisyMarieRose: Im back!!! Thnks for all the support while im going threw some bad stuff. Love you guys so fuggen much! Im coming out of the hospital today and im gonna be doing a meet and greet with @BenjaminLasnier and @TobiasNeergard ! Hope to see you guys there ;)" after i posted that i got a lot of notifications. Then i texted Tobías to come pick me up from the hospital and to bring some of my cloths.

**Text convo D is Daisy and T is Tobías btw**

D:Hey babe c;

T:Hey there beautiful

T: Whats up

D:Nothing im getting out of the hospital today. can u come pick me up?

T: Sure. Cant wait to see you.

D: Yeah i cant wait to see u either!

D: Can u bring some cloths please? These hospital clothes are so not cute lol cx

T:Sure babe. What do u want me to bring?

D: My black high wasted shorts and my Black Veil Brides tank top and bring ur jacket just incase people stare at my cuts.?

T: Anything for my beautiful wonderful girlfriend. See u soon

D: Thanks. baby love u see u soon.

T:Ur welcome and love u so much. bye.

D: Bye<3

**End of convo**

**When Tobias comes**

"Hey Baby" I said when Tobias came in. "Hey. I got u the clothes" "YAY THANKS" I said grabbing the bag and taking off my hospital clothes. I see Tobias staring at my cuts and looking sad. "I'm sorry." I say. "It's okay. it wasn't. ur fault. I know u were going threw something really bad and sad. Just please don't do it again" he says wrapping his arms around my waste. "I promise" I say kissing him. He grabs my wrist and kisses all of my cuts. then he stops for I can get change. "uhh Toby I need help changing" I say blushing "No problemo" he says. he gets my shirt over my head and I put my arms threw the arm holes carefully. then he puts my shorts on carefully trying not to hurt me. I put my black converse on and since it hurts for me to move my wrist and touche my thighs Tobias tied them for me. He's so sweet<3 I get up and look in the mirror. I look at how I look with the cuts. I look like a freak. I look down and started to shed a tear. then Tobias notices it. he stands behinds me and wraps his arms around ny waste. "Ur beautiful don't worry about them." he says I smile. Am I in love with Tobias?....

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

A/N: Heeeyyy im so so so so sorry its super short and crappy. I wanted to make this one really lovey dovey lol i wanted to put the meet and great in the next chapter.

Love u guys. happy Valintines day!! Bye <33

-Skylar ^ω^