blahhhhhh lol new chapter dont no what to put for the title

(hey guys So Daisys gonna be in a coma and it might seem like a short time but idk lol and sorry if theres any werid mistakes i got à new phone and the fucking spell check is stupid lol)

Beep......Beep.....Beep

thats all i heard besides the voices of doctors and nurses. i take it im in a ho.spital....great .. i couldnt open my eyes even if I tryed/wanted to. i couldnt talk ever. or move.  then i heard  some familiar voices. "How long will she be in a coma for?" i heard i think it was Tobias. "Umm probily à month or sooner. If its more then a month then the cuts has to be more bader then we thought." i heard à sorta buff voice say it was the doctor lol. "Can she die in the coma?" i heard Benjamin say "yes there is à chance she might die. just hope she wakes up soon. but with the condition she has it would at least take about 2 or 3 weeks à month the latest." the doctor said. I wanted to cry. then a tear fell threw my eyes. "shes crying is that à good thing doc" i heard Tobias say. "Yeah that actually is good. that means shes sorta starting to Wake up and that she can hear us or shes having à bad dream" hé said. im guessing my own mother didnt even come to see me..

"Well i have to go do some things. ill come check back in a few." hé said then i heard foot steps so hé was gone. then someone took my hand. "please wake up baby i love and miss you. please just Wake up." i heard tobias say. then everything went blank.

*****Shes in a dream coma thing idfk lol****

I heard voices like whispering. i was wearing this pretty white dress. i was wearing white high heels. my haïr was in a bun. i was in a grave yard. i walked forward and saw à toomstone. it said "RIP Austin Carter Hé died to young" à tear droped from my eyes...Then someone was standing behind me. "Daisy...I love you please dont continue to do this. Please im in heaven and you have to Stay here. okay. i love you. forever and ever. i want you to date Tobias. Hes à wonerful Guy. Now that Im dead i can see the future. werid huh? but you and tobias will get married and have kids at a young âge. Benjamin is actually gonna marry Victoria there à perfect couple. please take my advice. i love you okay. live your life. ill be hear whenever you want. just call my name. ill be there i promise you may not see me but im there. i love you forever and ever." i was crying at what hé said. It was Austin. hé was pale and hé was sorta see threw. hé had à smile on his face. then hé was gone. i looked up. i was gone.

***end of coma dream thing idfk lololl***

I woke up my eyes just went open. i could move. i just kept crying. i had bandages around my whole arm. I then saw Tobias Benjamin and my mom asleep. i didnt wanna wake them up so i just layed back in my bed.

after à few minutes Tobias woke UP (sorry if 'UP' is capalized it does that idk why lol) hé looked at me and smiled. "hey beautiful im happy your UP." hé said with a huge ass smile. "y-yeah. tobias can i tell you something? but please dont tell anyone else." i said. "sure what is it." "when i was in my coma i had à dream. Austin told me a lot of things." hé looked suprised. "like what?" "Well hé said that Benjamin and my best friend will date shes also his fan ha. and hé said that me and you will date and get married and have kids at a young âge...." i said. i was looking down then Tobias put my head up and kissed me."Lets make him right?" hé said i just smiled. "okay''

^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^ω^

A/N: HIIIIII lol tryed to make this long but Im fuggen tired ._. and stresséd and depressed. ugh more school tomorrow. Well talk to you Later bbs.

and im gonna try and put like music thèmes in it.

Music that fits this chapter: If I'm James Dean, Then You'ré Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens

lol I was listening to the song while writing this.

bye cx

~~~~~Skylarxx~~~~~~