one.

A smile crept onto her face as she entered the café. She smiles at the barista and orders a small cup of hot chocolate. She sits down at a booth and quietly drinks her cocoa while reading her book. The sound of the London rain soothes her as she continues to read her book and drink her hot chocolate.

     He enters the café, dripping wet. He doesn't care. He orders his Yorkshire Tea and looks for an empty booth. It was packed inside. He spots an empty chair with a girl reading. He walks over and sits down.

  "Hello." He smiles. The girl looks up, startled.

"Oh, ello." She grins, her British accent rings.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He introduces and sticks out his wet hand.

She shakes his wet hand.

"I have an extra umbrella you could borrow." The girl offers and pulls out a small, dry, pink umbrella that has little cupcakes on.

"Oh, erm, I-I'm good." He stutters.

The lilac haired  girl laughs.

"I'm only joking! Here, take this one." She giggles and gives him a black umbrella. She checks her watch and jumps up.

"I've got to go now! Goodbye!" She says quickly and starts to walk away.

"Wait," Louis yells," What's your name?"

She turns around.

"Alisanne." She replies and walks out of the café.

  Louis smiles to himself and finishes his tea.

~

She enters her work and apologizes to her boss.

"Two strickes left." She warns and walks off. She groans and starts decorating the baked goods.

~

He exits the café and opens the umbrella Alisanne gave to him.

'I feel quite hungry.' Louis thinks to himself. He walks around and finds the nearest McDonalds.

  He wondered where she was going to be late for...

-------------------------------------------

End of chapter one!

I hope you liked this chapter! Its my first book that's in a 3rd person POV. see ya in me next chapter!

-sweetlittlebowッ