three.

Louis wakes up bright and early on a Saturday morning and drives to the café. He enters the café, the aroma of coffee filling his nose. He orders a cup of tea and sits down at a booth.

Ding!

The café bell rings, meaning a customer has entered. Louis looks up, hoping it was Alisanne. It wasn't her. He sighs and sips at his hot tea.

    BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!                            

   Alisanne grumbles and hits the snooze button on her alarm. She doesn't know why she has an alarm set on a Saturday morning, she doesn't work on Saturdays.

She snuggles into her duvets and is awaken again by her noisy neighbors.

   'What are they doing at 9:00 AM?' 

Alisanne wonders. She sighs grumpily and trudges downstairs. She sits on her sofa, flipping through the boring telly channels. She finally shuts off the television and heads upstairs to take a shower.

  She slides on a light, crème sweater and a pair of baby blue jeans. She slips on her low cut white converse and brushes her long, lilac hair. She leaves her hair naturally straight and applies a minimal amount of makeup. She takes her phone out of her charger and heads downstairs for breakfast.

    Louis gets out of his seat at the café and walks out to his car. He checks his phone to see what time it is. 11:12 AM. He sits in his car, thinking about the hours he has wasted in that café. Louis sighs and starts driving to his flat.

   Alisanne sighs as she can't find anything to eat for breakfast. 'I guess I'll just have to go to Starbucks.' Alisanne thinks to herself. She grabs her purse off the sofa and her keys off the kitchen table. She slips on a light coat and walks into the chilly London air.

      Louis walks into his flat to be greeted by his dog, Ace.

"Hey buddy!" Louis smiles,     scratching behind his ear. Ace sticks his tongue out and smiles.

"Come on boy, let's go get you a treat!" Louis says and walks into his kitchen. He opens Ace's treats and gives him one. Louis walks back into the living room and plops on the sofa. He closes his eyes and takes a nap.

       Alisanne walks into Starbucks, the aroma of coffee and baked goods fill her nose. She orders a warm cup of coffee and a chocolate muffin. She picks up her drink and muffin and walks out of Starbucks.        She hops in her car, carefully placing her drink in the cup holder and her Starbucks bag on the passenger seat. She flips on the radio and drives back to her flat.

     Louis wakes up from his nap by something licking his face.

"What do you want, Ace?" Louis groans. He looks down at Ace and sees him giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Louis huffs and Ace heaves on to the sofa. Louis rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep.

       Alisanne walks into her flat, her coffee and Starbucks bag in both hands. She sets down her drink, Starbucks bag, and purse on the kitchen table. She runs upstairs and hangs her coat up. Alisanne runs back downstairs and takes her muffin out of her Starbucks bag.

"Finally." Alisanne mutters, biting into the chocolatey goodness.

   She finishes her muffin and coffee and throws her trash away. She plops onto her sofa and grabs her laptop off of the coffee table. She goes onto Netflix and starts watching some movies.

-------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 3! I hope you enjoyed it! sorry for not updating in forever. I've been busy. when I say busy I mean eating, sleeping, and repeating.....

anyways I hope you enjoyed it. bye!

~sweetlittlebowッ