two.

Ding! 

  Alisanne rushes to her toaster and takes out the slices of bread. She spreads some Nutella on the toasted bread and quickly eats her breakfast. She brushes her long, lilac hair and puts it in a high ponytail.

  She throws her phone into her purse and runs downstairs, sliding her car keys off the kitchen table.

Alisanne runs out the door and quickly hops into her charm She drives to the bakery she works at and races to the staff room. She takes off her coat and slides her apron on. She runs out the staff room and checks the time.

'Just on time.' She thought and smiled to herself. She starts decorating the cupcakes and puts them on display.

"Alisanne!" She hears a voice call her from the staff room.

"Coming!" She yells back, wiping the frosting she got on her hands on her apron. She jogs to the staff room quickly and pushes the door open.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother your decorating, but I need you to make two dozens of rainbow cupcakes right now. A customer is having a party and needs these done my 3:30 PM. Oh, and decorate them after too, please! I'll give you the recipe and what they are supposed to look like!" Her boss tells her. Alisanne nods and checks the time on the wall. 8:24 AM. 'I have plenty of time.' Alisanne makes the rainbow cupcakes and decorates them.

"Boss! I'm done!" Alisanne yells after hours of bending down. Her boss runs in and looks at the cupcakes.

"Beautiful. Okay let's put these in the box." Her boss complimented. Alisanne smiles and nods her head. She put the cupcakes gently into the box that had the bakery's logo on it.

  Alisanne walks out of the baking room and hands the box to her boss. Her boss thanks her and puts the box on the top of the pick up counter. Alisanne continues to decorate the other cupcakes and puts them on display.

~

Alisanne drives home after a long day. Her back aches from bending down for so long. She arrives at her house and walks in, immediately plopping onto her sofa. She groans. She stretches her back and walks upstairs to her room. She changes into her mint green, fluffy pajamas and heads to her bathroom. She takes of her makeup she had on that day and put her hair into a messy low bun.

She walks downstairs and makes herself some dinner, that included some cup ramen. Alisanne walks slowly to her living room, phone and ramen in hand. She sits down on the sofa and flips on the telly. She eats her noodles quietly while watching some Netflix.

~

He lays in bed, still having Alisanne on his mind. Louis sighs. He rolls out of bed and walks into his kitchen for a cup of tea. He makes himself a cup of warm, Yorkshire tea and walks to his living room.

'Maybe if I go to the café I will she her again.' Louis thinks to himself. He smiles and nods his head to himself.

"Oi, what are you doing up?" A groggy voice yawns. Louis looks up. It's his housemate, Zayn.

"Couldn't sleep." Louis replies simply. Zayn nods his head and trudges upstairs. Louis finishes his tea and walks upstairs. He shuts his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep.

-------------------------—----------------

End of chapter two! In my first chapter, it said that Alisanne had brown hair. in this chapter (and for the rest of the story), her hair will be lilac. she dyed it while I wasn't updating. Sorry about not updating in a really long time:(

I'll try to be updating. next week I have a really bug test from tuesday-thursday. so if I don't update then, you now know why. imma go. bye!

-sweetlittlebowッ