Chapter 1: Catherine Elizabeth Clooney- A look back into childhood

Catherine's POV:

Well. Once upon a time there was a happy family. Its always like that. Isn't it? A mom, A dad and A beautiful girl with brown eyes. Thats me if you havent guessed yet. Everything was going on well for eight years of the girls life until one fine day her mom passed away. Cancer. It had not been diagnosed before. The death took a major toll in their lifes and it took almost a year for them to be back to normal life. As in not normal normal.

So i am just giving you an intro.

ANd now the life turning events happened. One day me and my dad were going for grocery shopping. And this is where my poor lovely dad met the f****** redhead. They fell in love and married and I was sent to boarding school by that bitch so i could be more disciplined it seems . As if her kids were!!!! Ufff!!! .. I cant still come to terms that they are my stepsisters.

Eight long years in boarding school. Wait . Wait. Wait. It was not long. It was so fast. The boarding school was really amazing. I feel happy for not having spent my those years with those redheaded witch and her so called brunette saplings i say.

It is again vacation. A part of my heart was not ready to go. While the other part was craving to see my father. Six months its been . Every time I see him, he becomes older and weaker. I wish I was there with him. Well now its been holidays I should seriously do something to help him. He says hes fine. But i seriously doubt it.

I have to wait atleast two hours more for my flight back home. Delay. The rains and the weather is pretty heavy right now.

And the flight arrived.